Minkia38 Bad seller

Blackwizard22

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some shee headlights years ago on Ebay from Him.

One was face down in the pic, and the other face up was good.

Listed as in good shape no problems working fine.

I got them, and the one face down in the pic was cracked,and the ring was bent BAD.

neither of the bulbs worked.Takes misleading pics,and not accurate descriptions.

Basically, I spent 40 bucks for shells,and I needed complete headlights.

To this day,my stuff will stay broke before I buy from him again.

i bought a set of plastics from him that said"no missing pieces"..i guess he didnt see the chunk missing in the front..coulndnt even screw front plastics down without having to use a 3/4" fender washer.didnt want to give money back when ?nd.the guy sucks ass.that why when i see some of his stuff i dont bother even reading it.i'll wait for the next guy.

• 1 year later...

i think all of you guy's that are giving this fag good feed back are stupid and eventually going to get burned just wait it will happen!!!!!

+1 I paid the same day as I won the auction. He sent me trashed front shocks, and I still gave him a nuetral feedback as comunication and shipping were fine and he started a non payment compliant through ebay. I proved payment was made and ebay took the strike off my account. He then asked me to revise my feedback. LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR. Do not deal with him.

I learned the hard way also way back, luckily it was only a 20 dollar part. Taillight described as perfect working order. Which wasnt a lie i guess, it did work. I guess he missed the fact that the whole fucking bottom of the lense was broken out. The pic in the sale was conviniently taken from an angle that did not show the bottom of the lense. But he is a feedback bully. anything less than positive posted by you and he will give negative (well used to back when they could) I hate sellers that wait to leave feedback until the buyer does, that is a bully tactic. Once I pay (usually same day,) i deserve pssitive feedback regardless of what goes on after that. I wouldnt buy shit from him again.

I learned the hard way also way back, luckily it was only a 20 dollar part. Taillight described as perfect working order. Which wasnt a lie i guess, it did work. I guess he missed the fact that the whole fucking bottom of the lense was broken out. The pic in the sale was conviniently taken from an angle that did not show the bottom of the lense. But he is a feedback bully. anything less than positive posted by you and he will give negative (well used to back when they could) I hate sellers that wait to leave feedback until the buyer does, that is a bully tactic. Once I pay (usually same day,) i deserve pssitive feedback regardless of what goes on after that. I wouldnt buy shit from him again.

He is a straight up junk dealer.Bought from him twice..got burned both times.NEVER AGAIN!

Edited by bigborebanshee

• 1 month later...

+1 I paid the same day as I won the auction. He sent me trashed front shocks, and I still gave him a nuetral feedback as comunication and shipping were fine and he started a non payment compliant through ebay. I proved payment was made and ebay took the strike off my account. He then asked me to revise my feedback. LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR. Do not deal with him.

He's done that to several if not all people that leave him neutral feedback. That's childish if you ask me.

I also get a chuckle when I see his listing that say they are from "my" banshee when we all know 99% of the parts were not tested personally by him.

Edited by JasonsBanshee