Minkia38 Bad seller

Blackwizard22

i bought 2 sets of tank covers and rad covers,,, from him,,,, then just by chance i jumed to the BHQ site,,,, and read this,,, I sent him a message...

he wouldnt combine shipping ... so i said F-U he ended up placing a case against me from SLEEZE bay,,, ...I sent them a message with

all the nasty feedback from here.. case closed!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, don't know how to tell you this....

I've bought quite a few things off Ray, he lives 20 minutes or so away.

Here's the deal. His family owns a farm and he buys banshees and parts them out. Dozens and dozens of them.

Parts are organized in crates, boxes, etc. TONS of them.

I've had a couple parts that weren't right, I took them back/talked to him about it and he made it right.

Ray, flat out, is not a mechanical guy. He'll tell you that.

While I agree it doesn't take a mechanic to know the different between a good tail lens and a cracked one. Granted...I got that.

He has a system for selling, boxing and shipping. That's why he doesn't offer multiple discounts.

I've been over there and seen a bunch of parts already boxed up and ready to go once they're on the auction block.

3400 plus items sold in the last 12 months. 75 have negative or neutral.

He's got roughly 25 per 1000 transactions and he's selling used parts.

You simply can't make everyone happy. Does he sell some junk? Yep. Sure does. With all those parts going in and out he flat out does not put his hands on everyone.

Here's the facts...you're not getting gold at tin foil prices.

I'm 100% certain some of you have legitimate beefs....don't blame you...that's your call.

I'm just trying to provide some insite on what goes on....and to say Ray's always been fair to me.

I'm lucky enough to live close by to be able to go there and check shit out or inspect parts first (makes no sense to pay shipping instead of a 20 minute drive)...

Wish you guys the best of luck...

You are 100% correct in that you are lucky you live close enough to put your hands on the parts. Bottom line is there are too many stories from guys on here getting junk parts from him. If you can go and see the part and buy it and you are cool with him, then carry on. But i for one wouldnt buy anything unseen from him. My story may seem petty, but so be it. Wether its a 5k motor, or a 10 dollar part, if i buy it i expect it to be as described, i dont care how many parts he sells. I have purchased well over 5k in used parts from members on here. I am very fast to give good feedback to those that deserve it, and just as fast to give the bad if it is deserved.

Well guys, don't know how to tell you this....

I've bought quite a few things off Ray, he lives 20 minutes or so away.

Here's the deal. His family owns a farm and he buys banshees and parts them out. Dozens and dozens of them.

Parts are organized in crates, boxes, etc. TONS of them.

I've had a couple parts that weren't right, I took them back/talked to him about it and he made it right.

Ray, flat out, is not a mechanical guy. He'll tell you that.

While I agree it doesn't take a mechanic to know the different between a good tail lens and a cracked one. Granted...I got that.

He has a system for selling, boxing and shipping. That's why he doesn't offer multiple discounts.

I've been over there and seen a bunch of parts already boxed up and ready to go once they're on the auction block.

3400 plus items sold in the last 12 months. 75 have negative or neutral.

He's got roughly 25 per 1000 transactions and he's selling used parts.

You simply can't make everyone happy. Does he sell some junk? Yep. Sure does. With all those parts going in and out he flat out does not put his hands on everyone.

Here's the facts...you're not getting gold at tin foil prices.

I'm 100% certain some of you have legitimate beefs....don't blame you...that's your call.

I'm just trying to provide some insite on what goes on....and to say Ray's always been fair to me.

I'm lucky enough to live close by to be able to go there and check shit out or inspect parts first (makes no sense to pay shipping instead of a 20 minute drive)...

Wish you guys the best of luck...

i agree with you on not being able to make everybody happy,and shit does happen,but as you say there is so much going on to inspect all the parts going out is bullshit.if you can take a picture of it you can make sure its not junk.if you are retarded and cant tell that something is junk compared to somnething that isnt,you shouldnt be selling.i get pissed when i pay good money for junk,then there is always some dumb shit of you gotta pay shipping and fees to get a refund?fuck that,so you get fucked twice,thats awesome.as for the gold at tin foil prices,have you seen what he charges for shit!rusty fuckin crap pipes for $300,$50 for shipping.yeah,right.when i see he sells shit im instantly gone.no way.you have it a little different as you can drive to his house and he can find you a part that works,but even at that you said you had a few that werent right.

• 7 months later...

Stop posting good transactions on this thread to "counter" the negative ones people.

A person is only trustworthy till they slip up and pull some shit.

Personally I dont care if he sends out good stuff when its good....he's supposed to do that!!! Its when someone starts sending out junkyard parts, I want to know about that.

i bought a seat of him, it was in great shape and actualy was the one pictured, the only thing i didnt like was that he charged me like 22 bucks for shipping, and when it arrived the box was ripped open and had absolutly ZERO packing in it!!!