UPS/FEDEX

KaosBanshee44

Waited all day yesterday for a UPS package that was "in transit" to my house. Nothing. Checked later and it had been delivered!! Wonder who got it.......... fuckin assholes!!!!!!!!!!!

a guy down the street brought me my swingarm.... ups dropped it off ablock away from my house.. i checked the track num and it said delivered.. i was like wtf..

I bought a Holley Dominator 1050 last year and it was shipped UPS. The guy wrapped the carb in a blanket and must have used a shoe horn to get it all in the box. It was packed TIGHT. Anyways he sent me pictures of it being boxed up and when UPS dropped it off it looked like the fucking thing went through a chipper/shredder. Now comes the best part, There was 2 bolt ears busted off of the base plate. Even better, it was shipped from Phoenix and took 5 days. I live 3 hrs from Phx. The guy offered to buy it back since he didn't buy the insurance but since it wasn't his fault we both just split the cost of a new plate.

I haven't had any problems with any of the shipping companies, but my parents bought a folding table off eBay which was delivered by FedEx. The first table was broken during shipping so my parents sent that one back and the eBay seller sent them another one at no charge, and whattaya know, FedEx managed to break this one, too.

I NEVER mark a package as fragile. I know people that work at UPS and they tell me that the UPS employees purposely throw and kick packages marked FRAGILE on them. Also, when I was younger I worked at a pick and pack place. When we loaded the trucks with the packages if they said FRAGILE on them they did the same thing.

But on the other hand, the UPS employee I know told me that if the package is insured it handled with great care.

Edited by JasonsBanshee

With UPS,they wouldn't even let me put insurance on my motor when i shipped it.They said it was a used item so it wouldn't be covered.Other than that,i never had a problem from them with not getting anything.

With Fed Ex,it takes them an extra day or two to find my house,but never really had a problem with them either.

I used DHL once to receive something and it came no problem.And i used them all the time for the bigger stuff i had to ship when i sold stuff on ebay.Only problem i had there was i shipped a front fender off a 3 wheeler and it got broken,but it was mostly my fault for not putting it in a box and only shrink-wrapping it.

postal service for small stuff. the flat rate boxes were a gift from god if you ship alotta parts. i have shipped THOUSANDS of banshee and other parts usps 1 got lost and 1 lower cases got broken. not a bad record.i fuckin love the united states postal service.