UPS/FEDEX

KaosBanshee44

Tell me what UPS or FEDEX did to you i know i'm not the only one out there that got ass raped!

Fucking bastards at UPS broke my damn cases where the top right stator bolt goes didn't give me my insurance money then sent the package back to me so they can ass rap another 60 bucks out of me so i can get them back to my builder! :banghead:

I'll bust out the 1-800-kickabitch next time i see a UPS driver

ups musta drop kicked the box that i shipped my cases in

and bent the cylinder mounting studs, which made installing

my cylinders a pain in the butt.

you didnt put DHL up which are scum in my opinion, the

worst of them all. d-bags were too lazy to deliver a computer

to me. the driver repeadedly lied and said that he had

attempted to deliver my package for a solid week. never

even set a foot in my driveway. and their customer support

couldnt even tell me where my goddamn computer was.

DHL (dick head losers)

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Dont forget USPS. I sell ECUs on ebay and they lost my ECU... It was suppose to go to California I called them everyday for a month 1/2 never found it... From now I require insurance on all my items I ship. I would rather spend $5 EXTRA then get jacked for $200 again. I am sorry to hear about your motor Cody. I have never had a problem with UPS or DHL. :blush:

No i learned that if you have something very important let UPS box it up so there held responsible for your package and they HAVE TO PAY the insurance when it gets damaged. I learned that the hard way, believe me i didn't want my motor to get a scratch on it i packed it so good with rags, popcorn, shrink wrap the whole nine yards but they still managed to fuck em' up. Said they couldn't see any visable damage on the outside of the box so they denied my insurance claim.

They also bent the head stud bolt but Jeff was able to bend it back with a rubber mallet but i'm sure i'm gonna have a hard time getting the cylynders back on when i get it back.

I'm royaly pissed!

:banghead:

BroenCaseswithPiece.jpg

P1010025.jpg

There is waaaaaaaaay to much time and money tied up in these cases so i'm not starting all over. Hopefully Jeff can weld it back like he said and i can re polish it.

For those of you who know about my cases you understand.

Sorry about your cases getting broken like that, man. That was really messed up of UPS to do you like that. You guys are scaring me, I'll be needing to ship my motor in the near future. I've never shipped one before but I was already worrying about something like that happening and then I read this.

Hope you get yours welded back and everythings alright with them.

Sorry about your cases getting broken like that, man. That was really messed up of UPS to do you like that. You guys are scaring me, I'll be needing to ship my motor in the near future. I've never shipped one before but I was already worrying about something like that happening and then I read this.

Hope you get yours welded back and everythings alright with them.

From experience let UPS pack your motor they charge you a extra 20 bucks but if anything happens to your cases you automatically recieve your insurance money you put down so make sure you put insurance. There fully responsible when they pack it themselves.

I have more problems with USPS then anything.. They ruined and lost so many of my packages I can't even begin to count.. One time the UPS driver pulled in and gave me a package that he found on the side of the road about 2 miles from my house... It was opened up and all the bolt packs (stainless steel bolt kit) were laying loose in the road.

They also bent the head stud bolt but Jeff was able to bend it back with a rubber mallet but i'm sure i'm gonna have a hard time getting the cylynders back on when i get it back.

I'm royaly pissed!

i take it you are going to do the assembly?

i would strongly suggest that before you start putting your bottom

end together, slap your cases together and see if your cylinders will

slide down over the top case studs. if they dont, the studs are way

easier to tweak if you dont have your bottom end put together. LOL