Has anyone ever

Has anyone ever traded a banshee in on a new machine from a dealer? Just wondering if they would even do it. I have never walked into yahama and seen a used banshee for sale! The wife gave me the go ahead for a new 450. Any ideas what they would give me.

Ryan

why why why why would you trade a banshee for a 4 poke???

Ya man if your gonna get a 450 sell the shee your self or part it out, the dealers wont give you anything, back when I had a blaster I bought it brand new an it was an 03 1 year later with lots of modds an it was better than new an I keep my quads immaculate they only gave me $1500 I was gonna sell it for like $2700, ya an that was back like 4 years ago when I was hell bent on gettin a 450 an of course $1500 dont make a big difference when you buy a brand new YFZ,

on the flip side last year when I traded my MX modded YFZ in on a brand new shee they gave me $4500 I was gonna sell it for $5000 an I payed off tha shee the day I bought it, I got my new 06 S.E banshee for $4700 OTD.

Edited by BansheeRider71