Ill see you guys when I do...

well incase you guys dont know what going on, Alot of San Diego is on fire. My neiborhood is being evacuated and my wife is due on monday... not very good timing! so I probly wont be on here very much until this all get settled... i got to figure out what im goig to take with me and where i am going to store it... you can bet your ass im grabing my quad ... ill make several trips if i have to :)

see you guys once its over

these last few months have been fucking hell! parts got stolen,school is overwhelming, wifes is getting ready to pop, now this. just cant get a break. it sucks not having a trailer anymore. i could save alot more stuff if i still had my toy hauler. I kept it on base and its in no danger over there. oh well what can you do right?

Man sorry to hear, Youde like to think will all of the misfortune alot of good things are going to come your way in the future.

I and the rest of the HQ are pullin for you and yours Greg,

Good Luck

Holy crap....My briother and sister in law live down there off oeast H street and she says she can see the fires from her house...Hope every thing turns out for the better for you..Is the base providing housing for those that are being evacuated??

well military housing is pretty much full in all of San Diego. The house we are in is military. I mean if all else fails ill go stay at my work and sleep on the floor, Iv had worse for sure so it wont hurt my feelings any...

your bro live in chula vista off h street? they have had a manditory evac already wtf is he still there?