ok guys

Yeah dude, you're getting better.

I could read everything you typed in this thread.

That's much better than usual.

See, I told you last night to take your ass to school today.

Look at the results in just one day !!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now dumber having read your posts

know mater how hard i try their are still dicks like this that don't care and still make fun of me :sad:

so fuck you guys :thumbsup:

Hey good for you man...good to see someone actually make an effort at something. And yes your spelling and sentences are getting better!

hey man, just want to say "Good Job!!!"

it's always good to hear that somebody is trying to better themselves. don't get discouraged.

by the way, i noticed in your sig you are looking for fenders that people have cut off. if you are interested in some white fenders (i know your shee is black and red) i have a set out in my garage. send me a pm if you are interested and i will get pics of them.

and "wos" is spelled WAS.

keep up the good work.

One of the best things you can do to improve your writing and spelling is to.....READ. Read as much as you can, as often as you can (Yes, you may read Playboy, as long as you read it cover to cover :biggrin:).

Just remember, spell check and grammar check are nice tools to have and a good starting point, but DO NOT depend on them. The end goal is to write and spell without the use of computer tools.

You definately deserve a big :thumbsup: for putting an effort into your writing and spelling...you will not be sorry!

i have a really hard time with speling and punctuation and all that becasue i dont read jack, cept for things online and we all know that ppl use slang and dont spell things right. well once i got into my english comp 1 and 2 i had a hard time adapting. i was very dependant on spell check,. the problem is i use words that are spelled right but not for the sentence they are used in, so spell check dosent always catch them.

i hated school so much that i never planned on going back, so i joined the Marines. well 6 years later and alot of growing up on my part, i began to have dreams. and i realized these dreams would stay just that if i didnt get an education. so i started going to school. i am almost done with my freshman courses, and to tell you the truth it hasnt been all that hard. it was just a matter of growing up and understanding that as much as it may suck at the moment the rest of my life and my kids lifes will benifit from me not being a lazy asshole for a few weeks here and there.

Edited by Bansh-eman

hey man, just want to say "Good Job!!!"

it's always good to hear that somebody is trying to better themselves. don't get discouraged.

by the way, i noticed in your sig you are looking for fenders that people have cut off. if you are interested in some white fenders (i know your shee is black and red) i have a set out in my garage. send me a pm if you are interested and i will get pics of them.

and "wos" is spelled WAS.

keep up the good work.

Thanks man :thanks:

The fenders :biggrin:

I wont the leftover plastic to make a air box. because i just got a new carb setup.

But i might be interested in them if you could get me a pic pleas.

One of the best things you can do to improve your writing and spelling is to.....READ. Read as much as you can, as often as you can (Yes, you may read Playboy, as long as you read it cover to cover :biggrin:).

Just remember, spell check and grammar check are nice tools to have and a good starting point, but DO NOT depend on them. The end goal is to write and spell without the use of computer tools.

You definately deserve a big :thumbsup: for putting an effort into your writing and spelling...you will not be sorry!

Ya i before i never read but now i am starting to a lot more. 1 for school and 2 for fun.

It has helped me a lot in just this short school year.