Wicked A Arms

Bansh-eman

I got mine yesterday, installed them today. Powder coating was beautiful on them and I love them hem joints. Installation was a breeze. Im just pissed that I had to remove the brake lines to get the stock upper a-arms off. Oh well. Now I just need to bleed them is all. awesome products!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

you get them on ebay... Hers the link

when i talked ot him last he said that h was making the tierods in 13 1/2 in now instead of 14. so just make sure you tell him that you want 13 1/2 and you will be fine.

as far as your shocks go they will be very soft but they will mount up. but your going to need them revalved becasue they will bottom out VeRY ez if not, thats if you can even rebuild stock fronts, i dont remember if you can or not. i havent had stockers on my bike ever

Edited by Bansh-eman

Man i have been doing resarch on a-arms for a month now and i ended up wanting to go with ASR WICKED QUICKSAND and i think im gonna go with wicked... these arms look great

but i am going to use the stock yfz450 shocks so i might need some help ...

so is this what i should do

get the rods at 13 1/2 long??

oh and will i need to do ANYTHING witht he yfz450 shocks or can i just purchase the wicked arms and just bolt them up with my yfz450 shocks?

and if ANYONE can post picks these these a-arms that would be great

Edited by 714banshee380

stay away from Quicksand. Gary has shity customer service. i got a swinger from him and before i even got it on my bike the chrome started peeling, i have been trying to get ahold of him for MONTHS and he wont return my calls or emails.

for the 450 arms you have to grind a small portion of the lower mount i want to say, i cant tell you for sure cause iv never done it. search around, there are a few guys here that have done it before

• 2 weeks later...
I bought some a wile ago put um on with some yfz 450 shocks.

smooth baby smooth

looks good to !

no mods to arms to fit YFZ this set up is grate

does that sound like tony the tiger to you? or is it just me.

do u have any pics of ur setup??