Wicked A Arms

Bansh-eman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hum, iv been looking at buying his arms for a long time and they where always 400 until he did the sale to clear out those arms. oh well either way 400 is still not a bad price

that is what i am thinking too. I wish I would have got them when they were $350, but they still look like a good deal now. Do you know if they have chrome or silvervein type powdercoating?

that is what i am thinking too. I wish I would have got them when they were $350, but they still look like a good deal now. Do you know if they have chrome or silvervein type powdercoating?

he does not offer chrome, but you can have them sent bare and send them to get chromed like i did. i think he can do any type of powder but you would have to send him a message to be sure.

I ordered mine +2 +1 Christmas day thanks to a nice lil cash gift I recieved. I went with deep candy purple powder coat. Hoping they come in soon, I will let you all know how they look, mount, and ride.

I will also be running standard dual rate dune edition Elkas with them which came in New Years Eve (fast ass shipping for sure!).