Wicked A Arms

Bansh-eman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have them on my 06. I have no complaints outher then not beaing able to find a brake line clamp that is 7/8 inch. I have only got to put maby 7 hours on them. The power coating on them was top notch also. I was going to wait a few more weeks of riden tell I did a review. I wouldent opp for the Stainless steel brake lines they sucked in my oppion.

let us know how they are built when you get them im looking at buying the same ones except black. thanks man. :thumbsup:

i got them, they are nice. i wasnt too sure on the lower shock mounts becasue they are only wleded on the out side, so i sent him a message and he said they only to one side because the pressure is foring down on the tabs not out wards, i asked if he has had any issues with them and he told me he has had 0 problems. other then that one stop i was owrried about they are perfect. awsome craftmans ship. if your going to buy some get them while he has them on sale.

my bike is parted out right now, im going through a rebuild and replacing a shit ton of parts that got stolen. im running marvin shaw hill shooters all around. ill gt some picts of the a arms, but i took off all the hardwear on them cause im sending them out to get chromed. so all the balljoints and hemi's are taken off.

WOuld you post up some pics of your bike with the wicked arms. What shocks are you running? Thanks

If you do a search under wicked a-arms you will see some pice I have posted of the a-arms mounted.

Bansh-eman Glad to hear you like the a-arms. I still havent had any problems with them and have been out riden almost everyday now. Getting ready to go later infact. I will let you know how things go in the futcher.