Banshee HQ Hoodies, Shirts, Beanies ect...

theshee

I remember an idea about making a bunch of HQ hats, shirts, beanies, and hoodies a while ago and it kinda died out. Lets try to get something organized. It going to get chilly here soon and I would like some HQ stuff to wear. If anybody knows a good screen printing place lets get something going... If you have ideas about design post em up. Ive got a couple ideas already. Anyway lets get somthing going!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will need to come up with a design for the fronts of the shirts, hoodies ect... I was thinking on the hoodies, it could say Banshee HQ down the sleeves, then have something on the front or back like the rest of the shirts ect... Ill see if I can come up with an image for the fronts or backs of everything.

We will need to come up with a design for the fronts of the shirts, hoodies ect... I was thinking on the hoodies, it could say Banshee HQ down the sleeves, then have something on the front or back like the rest of the shirts ect... Ill see if I can come up with an image for the fronts or backs of everything.

i would buy a couple, i like the longsleeve black t shirts, white old english type BANSHEE HQ ACROSS THE SHOULDERS AND DOWN THE SLEEVES.

Ill get in touch with my bro in law and see what he can design up for me. He does that stuff for a living so he will get me a good design made up. I like NYUKs idea, thats about what I was thinking too... Ill get something drummed up this week to get things started. Ill PM Lee to see what his thoughts are on all this as well...