Banshee HQ Hoodies, Shirts, Beanies ect...

theshee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee's always a busy cat.

I'd buy a Hoodie and some T's but don't slather it with crap. Nice and simple Yammi blue hoodie with the tuning forks on the front, maybe a small BHQ logo and then on the back in a large arch with a gothic type font, "Banshee HQ" with a slogan underneath like, "Where it all starts" or something.

Edited by sredish

Lee's always a busy cat.

I'd buy a Hoodie and some T's but don't slather it with crap. Nice and simple Yammi blue hoodie with the tuning forks on the front, maybe a small BHQ logo and then on the back in a large arch with a gothic type font, "Banshee HQ" with a slogan underneath like, "Where it all starts" or something.

If we are going to have the slogan "where it starts" on there, can I get an arrow pointing down right below it? I don't care if it is on the front or back? :ermm:

If we are going to have the slogan "where it starts" on there, can I get an arrow pointing down right below it? I don't care if it is on the front or back? :ermm:

Before we start getting all these ideas, why don't we see if Lee wants to do something or not. A while back when me and Lee were talking, he said he wanted everything to go through him, the HQ web site. I'm not going to do anything on the side.

May be if he gets some PMs from you guys directly, it might push this a little more :whistling: .

Before we start getting all these ideas, why don't we see if Lee wants to do something or not. A while back when me and Lee were talking, he said he wanted everything to go through him, the HQ web site. I'm not going to do anything on the side.

May be if he gets some PMs from you guys directly, it might push this a little more :whistling: .

Once upon a time, I think someone on here had a phone number for him. Maybe we can figure out who that was and one of y'all can call him? :confused:

for tee shirts you can buy the iron on printer paper and print out a design on a color printer that actually come out purdy koo if you take your time on em. Where is Lee @ these days?

Iron ons are kinda gay. They'll start to peel after washing it. You got to go with screen printing if you want some quality.