yamaha F*#% up...again

The whole deal with naming everything a raptor is kinda annoying. Take the raptor 350 for example. We all know damn well it's pretty much just a warrior with different plastics, why not still call it a warrior???

Is it really?Ive seen a warrior vs raptor350 and the raptor pretty much ate it alive.The warrior had a k&N filter and the raptor was just stock.But yea everything being named raptor is annoying.

So can I drive to canada....buy a banshee .... and bring it back???

I'm pretty sure you would be able to do that..but im not 100% sure.

Is it really?Ive seen a warrior vs raptor350 and the raptor pretty much ate it alive.The warrior had a k&N filter and the raptor was just stock.But yea everything being named raptor is annoying.

23 pounds lighter and a better rider would blow away a warrior and a shitty rider..

There are so many misconceptions about fuel injection in this thread. Fuel injection is simpler than carbs, period. People are just afraid of fuel injection and don't want to learn how it works so they just say it sucks. A fuel injection system can adapt to different altitudes and weather conditions. It has less arm pump becuase your not moving a slide with springs and there's no sliders that stick open when riding in muddy water. There's less moving parts meaning more reliability. A good fuel injection system can datalog giving feedback for how the bike runs during a race and what the rider is doing. Fuel injection runs off of electronic resistor that rarely ever fail.

There's many benefits to fuel injection over carbs, this is why everyone is switching to fuel injection. The only real downside is additional weight and longer starting times. A Carb'd kickstarter bike will most of the time start faster than a fuel injected bike.

All I'm saying is have an open mind about changes.

i'm on the same page with most everyone else - they could at least come up with a new name instead of everything being a raptor. :down: and why not some different looks? i never did like the raptor style plastics, and now it's on pretty much everything they have except for the utes.

there was only ever 1 banshee. no look alikes, no wannnabe's, no comparisons. completely in a class of it's own. the way it should be. that's what makes it an icon. that's why when someone asks you what you ride and how you ride , one word sais it all - BANSHEE :notworthy: