the best port job

You might not know it but you just started a war..... lol anyway FAST, passion racing engines, RDZ (i think thats the name) just to name a few top selections. Just listen to who uses who and if someone has a bike setup like you want yours ask them who did the motor work and what mods they have. :beer:

check kevin out at www.herrjugsracing.com. can't beat his prices and the work he does. plus he always answers when you call or have any question. kevin is doing me a 4mil drag port right now and can't way to try it out.

www.ohtonracing.com all the way. He knows his shit. check it out, got mine done there 4-5 years ago and it runs like a champ.

will try to throw some pics up when I get my jugs back from the local shop here in PA. The guy here said he cant do anything with the porting, its done great already.

Edited by kelly20

www.ohtonracing.com all the way. He knows his shit. check it out, got mine done there 4-5 years ago and it runs like a champ.

will try to throw some pics up when I get my jugs back from the local shop here in PA. The guy here said he cant do anything with the porting, its done great already.

charlie doesnt have the best reputation on here... no dought he can build motor but customer service to alot of people is worth more.

Here is a few builders in random order. I'm sure theres some builders I'm forgeting...

Dan Hull @ A&S racing

Cam @ RedLine Racing

Rudy Kurtz @ Portmagic

Dan @ Patriot racing But might be hard to get a motor built these days

Rob @ RDZ racing

Jim @ passion

Jeff @ F.A.S.T

Dave Moore Racing

K&T performance

R&B racing

Brad @ Tyson racing

Charlie @ Ohton Racing

Dennis @ Packard Racing

I agree with Bansh-eman.. I think Charlie is a too busy puttin on the PS drags that it hurts his customer service.

Just give them a call and see which one treats you the way you want to be treated.