Wich pistons!

ban-shred

My compression was LAST year at 100...now year later i just dont want to know what could be my compression and i dont really want to,i'm looking for new piston but just don't know wich to choose, namura seems interesting to me but stock oversize piston are not so bad.Wich piston should i take,i want it not too costy but a great quality/price AND reliable

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get wisecos. do not buy the yamahas. that is a bad idea. wiseco= reliable and cheap

btw.. if your "builder" told u to buy yamahas, does he by chance work at yamaha? :whistling:

No kidn'.... stay away from those dealer guys. I'm no wrenching genius but know enough to take care of my own. I just laugh at the stuff these dealer guys come up with :yelrotflmao: I was once told I have a bad bike because it's known to cause fires :yelrotflmao:

a dealer just told a guy i met that it was normal for a banshee to shoot flames out the silencers.. and that banshee's only run if they are wide open too.. :thumbsup:

good thing they guy had his thinking cap on and called around for some second opinions on that flame idea....

they also told him that putting pipes on a banshee wouldnt do anything performance wise and not to rejet it when he did.. :thanks: