Guess my Dyno

ojcool

I'm strapping the banshee down this weeked. Everyone guess what I will make.

.080 over with Wiseco's

19cc domes

+4 timing

Unifilter in stock box no lid

LRD pipes (adjustable set for hi rev)

Trail Port (no port timing changes)

SRP cages with Boyseen reeds

Stock carbs

Got 330's in it with 30 pilots (Ill also post the a/f ratios vs RPM) If its rich I'll lean on it to around 12:1 A/F ratio

What gear do you guys usually make your pulls in?

If I make 47hp I'll be happy.

Edited by ojcool

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget to play withthe pipes adjustment also. move them about 10mm at a time and do different graphs. with not internal port changes the bikes not going to do much decent port timing changes could get you intot he 55's to 60+ i bet you are pretty close with the 45-48ish..

dont forget to play withthe pipes adjustment also. move them about 10mm at a time and do different graphs. with not internal port changes the bikes not going to do much decent port timing changes could get you intot he 55's to 60+ i bet you are pretty close with the 45-48ish..

You should bust 47 pretty easy, I'd guess mid to low 50's. Just remember you can't compare one person's dyno to another. While they'll be close, Dynojets typically see an 8 to 10 % difference in readings which be around a 4 to 6 hp difference; so say you have a 54 hp machine, you could hit 50 on one and 56 on another.

Edited by sredish

I'm strapping the banshee down this weeked. Everyone guess what I will make.

.080 over with Wiseco's

19cc domes

+4 timing

Unifilter in stock box no lid

LRD pipes (adjustable set for hi rev)

Trail Port (no port timing changes)

SRP cages with Boyseen reeds

Stock carbs

Got 330's in it with 30 pilots (Ill also post the a/f ratios vs RPM) If its rich I'll lean on it to around 12:1 A/F ratio

What gear do you guys usually make your pulls in?

If I make 47hp I'll be happy.

What kind of dyno are you going to be running it on (chassis/motor; brand, absorber type)?

If it is a Dynojet inertia bake dyno then I guess that your will make any wgere from -12hp - Eleventy Billion hp. :whistling: