Guess my Dyno

ojcool

Of course YOU got more power out of it than the guy you sold it to. You saved the day again. I wrote about how a car was tuned at this shop to illustrate how the tuning process works there. I feel its relevant.

I honestly don't know what the burr up your ass is about me...I thought we were over that.

Obviously not.

I have the dyno sheet of when I had it done, and Jankab on this site was there who actually did the run.

But....that's probably not good enough for you either....

I thought we were passed our issues, guess not. Far as I'm concerned you can fuck off, eat shit and die...

You don't have to worry about blowing your shit up, you're such a professional at tuning mustangs...tuning an iddy biddy two stroke on a dyno should be a breeze for a professional like yourself....it obvious all this so called and self professed car knowledge translates over so well into tuning a two stroke...

Take your smart ass comments and condescending tone and shove it up either of your tailpipes ass clown.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know what the burr up your ass is about me...I thought we were over that.

Obviously not.

I have the dyno sheet of when I had it done, and Jankab on this site was there who actually did the run.

But....that's probably not good enough for you either....

I thought we were passed our issues, guess not. Far as I'm concerned you can fuck off, eat shit and die...

You don't have to worry about blowing your shit up, you're such a professional at tuning mustangs...tuning an iddy biddy two stroke on a dyno should be a breeze for a professional like yourself....it obvious all this so called and self professed car knowledge translates over so well into tuning a two stroke...

Take your smart ass comments and condescending tone and shove it up either of your tailpipes ass clown.

IS this the same guy that jumped up my ass in a thread a couple weeks ago, because I brought up a funny typo that he made? :confused:

IS this the same guy that jumped up my ass in a thread a couple weeks ago, because I brought up a funny typo that he made? :confused:

Probably....actually....yeah. I think it was the Brian/Brain mispelling we ribbed him about.

Also the same guy running his mouth to NYUK about a cat cleaner..

It's also the same guy that I've had a few rounds of back and forth arguing with in the past because he seems to think the dyno and a air/fuel meter or wideband sensor is the ultimate tell all, see all, be at all end to tuning.

when just about anybody else will say sure, it'll get you close....but look at your plugs.

Then he PM's me and says look, I'd like to put this rivalry behind us. You have a lot to offer on this site and I appreciate your input.

I'm a Christian, and it's against my beliefs to hold a grudge. I have to work on my own patience, blah blah blah.

Any time you give him any criticism or say anything that he doesn't agree with, he stomps his feet and jump around like a little 3 year old whose toy you took away.

Cause he doesn't know shit about tuning bikes, he'll spout off pages and pages of "mustang Dyno tuning" experience, like anyone gives a shit, because he was a janitor pushing brooms at some dyno shop....so, he's the expert there, too.

I'm sure sometime today....he'll take the time to sit down, open a dictionary to pull out some big words, and post a long drawn out, poor me, whaaa me...dajogejr you're such an asshole speech.....

Mark my words.

Probably....actually....yeah. I think it was the Brian/Brain mispelling we ribbed him about.

Also the same guy running his mouth to NYUK about a cat cleaner..

It's also the same guy that I've had a few rounds of back and forth arguing with in the past because he seems to think the dyno and a air/fuel meter or wideband sensor is the ultimate tell all, see all, be at all end to tuning.

when just about anybody else will say sure, it'll get you close....but look at your plugs.

Then he PM's me and says look, I'd like to put this rivalry behind us. You have a lot to offer on this site and I appreciate your input.

I'm a Christian, and it's against my beliefs to hold a grudge. I have to work on my own patience, blah blah blah.

Any time you give him any criticism or say anything that he doesn't agree with, he stomps his feet and jump around like a little 3 year old whose toy you took away.

Cause he doesn't know shit about tuning bikes, he'll spout off pages and pages of "mustang Dyno tuning" experience, like anyone gives a shit, because he was a janitor pushing brooms at some dyno shop....so, he's the expert there, too.

I'm sure sometime today....he'll take the time to sit down, open a dictionary to pull out some big words, and post a long drawn out, poor me, whaaa me...dajogejr you're such an asshole speech.....

Mark my words.

Yeah, this was the guy I was thinking of that coughed up a half a screen long post for the Brain / Brian thing.

It's probably best that I haven't run across him before in respect to the dyno topic. While I am certainly no expert on dyno tuning bikes, there is a chance I might know a little about dyno tuning in general. :whistling:

This would be a good place to post one of Cotton Eyed Joe's custom dyno graphs. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I need a dictionary. Sorry I read at a higher level than you.

I always see so much bs posted about all these ambiguous skills people claim to have...Never any proof, it's always left up to the imagination. It's just not worth it.

Case in point, I reference the cat post mentioned earlier. I gave the EXACT location of my home, come on by.

I posted ONE condescending remark to the ten million you post. And you cry like a little girl. Whhhhaaaaaaaa. You can dish it out but you can't take it. I tried to be cool to you, and you continued to post little comments in every thread I was in. You and your little crew of panderers can post anything you want, but in your hearts you know what the truth is. Your little internet bitches. Prove otherwise.

You can't stand me because YOU know I have your little number.

Once again, exact address, come shut me up.

Yeah, I need a dictionary. Sorry I read at a higher level than you.

I always see so much bs posted about all these ambiguous skills people claim to have...Never any proof, it's always left up to the imagination. It's just not worth it.

Case in point, I reference the cat post mentioned earlier. I gave the EXACT location of my home, come on by.

I posted ONE condescending remark to the ten million you post. And you cry like a little girl. Whhhhaaaaaaaa. You can dish it out but you can't take it. I tried to be cool to you, and you continued to post little comments in every thread I was in. You and your little crew of panderers can post anything you want, but in your hearts you know what the truth is. Your little internet bitches. Prove otherwise.

You can't stand me because YOU know I have your little number.

Once again, exact address, come shut me up.

Just proves what a little kid you are. Typing tough is for rookies. You're not worth the last drip of piss from the end of my dick or the used toilet paper I flush down the toilet.

You think I'm gonna waste time, gas and effort to come knock on your parents door to see if you can come out and play? Why...so you can flash a bible at me and forgive me for my sins?

I'd hate for you to miss your spongebob reruns or nickelodeon hour....and I KNOW they won't give you enough allowance money for gas to come up here and see me. Hell, why don't you pack up the family in the trailer, put some air in the tires....hookup to your 1963 Dodge power wagon and make it a family trip?

It's obvious you have NO skills, or you wouldn't be trying to convince us otherwise of all your self proclaimed dyno knowledge for once again...ding ding, cars. It's bansheehq.com, dickhead....not iamaloserwitha5.0.com

I'm sure you do read at a higher level than me.... or you think you do. I've made it past hooked on phonics, however....so, sorry to disappoint you there.

I'm at the race track and sand dunes all day long, and I don't have to ask mommy and daddy if I can leave the front yard....

You wouldn't have my number if I handed you a deck of Uno cards little boy.

I don't have to shut you up...it's entertaining for the others here to read what a little baby you are and how stupid you sound and act.

Bring your little 250R, your wideband/dyno tuned super banshee up here with the rest of the Tonka toys and I'll hand it to you like a man all day long...

(But don't go crying back to the mobile palace to mommy and daddy when ol' Davey hands out the spankings...)

:whistling:

Little fella wants to race huh? Is that how you solve your problems on the playground? Your REAL scary. But I forgive you. Do what you must to me.

To qoute Al Bundy "you may be hot shit up in Detroit, but in my world your about as troublesome as a cloudy day"

Hell, why don't you pack up the family in the trailer, put some air in the tires....hookup to your 1963 Dodge power wagon and make it a family trip?

Now Dave there is no way that there is two of us in this world with the same setup. :yelrotflmao:

Now Dave there is no way that there is two of us in this world with the same setup. :yelrotflmao:

Careful, Kai....you might get grouped in with the rest of the Internet no skills/wannabes.

OJ....

A race says you'd have a chance in hell....race is the wrong term.

You better bring a lot of lunch money and saved up allowances if you want to step up to the big leagues...you don't even have a fast enough bike to qualify as my pit bike....

Your world includes...you and....well, just you at this point. So, you go and be all you can be...for yourself.

I'll spank your little bike with my 10 mil on the strip, then blow by you in the trail on my little bitty 400EX....all the while you'll be mumbling "I can tune a mustang on a dyno, I am a smart guy, really...I am"...

Group of 10 to 20 of us will be in Silver Lake Sand Dunes third or fourth weekend in april. Bring it.

Otherwise, I'll be at Clarksville 300 ft sand drags all year....every other weekend when they're open....