Guess my Dyno

ojcool

i held my tongue last time cat lover piped up.let me give you a little view of ojcools character. a few years ago i had a for sale thread for some pipes. ojcool was interested in some toomeys i had at the time. a week or two went by , no payment.so i sold the pipes to someone else. then this shitstain pipes up in my thread that he sent payment, and i`de better not cash his check, watch this nyuk guy. i never heard from him again till his cat lovin, nyuk talks down to people rant.in my opinion this guy has some kinda ego maniac inferiority complex.my memory is good .i never ripped anyone off.just a lil view into ojcools soul. kinda give some good oldtime hq`ers a different view of this cat.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I need a dictionary. Sorry I read at a higher level than you.

I always see so much bs posted about all these ambiguous skills people claim to have...Never any proof, it's always left up to the imagination. It's just not worth it.

Case in point, I reference the cat post mentioned earlier. I gave the EXACT location of my home, come on by.

I posted ONE condescending remark to the ten million you post. And you cry like a little girl. Whhhhaaaaaaaa. You can dish it out but you can't take it. I tried to be cool to you, and you continued to post little comments in every thread I was in. You and your little crew of panderers can post anything you want, but in your hearts you know what the truth is. Your little internet bitches. Prove otherwise.

You can't stand me because YOU know I have your little number.

Once again, exact address, come shut me up.

All I have to say is WOW. :mellow:

I am not sure what you are looking for as proof of ambiguous skills.

In regards to the cat cleaner, are we talking about cleaning an animal, a catalystic converter, a diesel engine, or possibly a piece of heavy equipment? I must have missed this thread and am a bit intrigued. :whistling:

haha , Ive seen dave in real life. Hes no little guy, by far... haha, OJ post the dyno already for fuck sake. I dont beilive I seen dave make any comment in here that was directed at you or whatever u think is going on up in your melon. Maybe mom dropped you down the stairs a few to many times as a kid?

i like his sig....

..................................Dreaming of cubs..........................

no shit cause his lil high school ass cant fukin afford it cause he makes 5.50 an hour. boy he can talk big shit behind his screen being a internet ninja though

i held my tongue last time cat lover piped up.let me give you a little view of ojcools character. a few years ago i had a for sale thread for some pipes. ojcool was interested in some toomeys i had at the time. a week or two went by , no payment.so i sold the pipes to someone else. then this shitstain pipes up in my thread that he sent payment, and i`de better not cash his check, watch this nyuk guy. i never heard from him again till his cat lovin, nyuk talks down to people rant.in my opinion this guy has some kinda ego maniac inferiority complex.my memory is good .i never ripped anyone off.just a lil view into ojcools soul. kinda give some good oldtime hq`ers a different view of this cat.

Stlll waiting... Nope, no NYUK at my house.

Alot of big talk. Not alot of action.

Maybe I do have some kind of issues. But you can never say that I don't put up.

And I PM'ed you about the pipes about five times, you called me a lets see how did you put it "I don't have time for clowns". And there were at least 3 other people in the thread that said you did the same F'ing thing. Because, your a dick. And from what I have seen someone who talks a good game "I'm 215 blah blah blah. I post my home addy, N O T H I N G.

And I cancelled the check and THAT is the only reason why you did not cash it.

Cat this and Cat that. Woah, you got your street lingo down. Lets see you put down.

All bs aside. Put up or shut up.

All I have to say is WOW. :mellow:

I am not sure what you are looking for as proof of ambiguous skills.

In regards to the cat cleaner, are we talking about cleaning an animal, a catalystic converter, a diesel engine, or possibly a piece of heavy equipment? I must have missed this thread and am a bit intrigued. :whistling:

You mean catalytic conveter... You know what, nevermind.

Takes a big man to admit when they're wrong, so...I agree.

I'm truly sorry as well, for I have been wrong too.

I think we're just two people that believe in how we've been brought up and how we do things day to day.

I've been a smart ass to you as well, and it's not right....period.

So, let's let the past be the past....move forward...and try to help eachother out.

I don't practice religion, I was raised Christian for 18 years...but, I will never knock another's faith or beliefs in substitue of my own....

White flag is raised....I will do my best to try and be a better person in my posts regarding your info, and look forward to your input in mine!

Let us both put the rivalry behind us....and do what's right for the board and a sport we both truly enjoy!

Dave

Just in case anyone wanted to see big tough Daves response to my peacemaking mission... But of course HE has NEVER been a smartass prick.