Guess my Dyno

ojcool

Hahahahahahahha, Gave a speech at an SAE conference... That good, What did you tell them when there would be doughnuts and coffee?// Ahahahahahhahahhhahha

I guess your a mechanical engineer... Damn, we are in the presence of greatness..

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoaaoaoaooaahhh, SAE conference... Damn, wow you are really impressive.. So what are we going to do with the next space shuttle?//

Even if you were, you would know that you would.. ... nevermind... I'm a nuclear physicist. Currently I am working on traveling through time..

Hahahahahahahha, Gave a speech at an SAE conference... That good, What did you tell them when there would be doughnuts and coffee?// Ahahahahahhahahhhahha

I guess your a mechanical engineer... Damn, we are in the presence of greatness..

I think one of my degrees has something to do with Mechanical Engineering................... I could be mistaken. What I was really looking for was a degree in watching someone else run a Dynojet inertia brake dyno ((How did you get that by the way)(Can I pay you alot of money for your expertise)).

Whatever I say you won't beleive me.

However it has to burn a little, that I am a well respected member of the racing community, that is 26 years old, and makes a six figure salary, all the while I am doing all the things with racing vehicles that you might like, but will only have access to as a hobby. :sweat:

Whoaaoaoaooaahhh, SAE conference... Damn, wow you are really impressive.. So what are we going to do with the next space shuttle?//

Even if you were, you would know that you would.. ... nevermind... I'm a nuclear physicist. Currently I am working on traveling through time..

Ojcools, 12 year old neighbor has reintroduced himself.

The 12 yearld nuclear physicist must be unemployed as there is pretty much none of that sort of work in your part of the country. :thumbsup:

I am done with this thread. Ojcool and his nutswinging neighbor have won the arguement regarding toy dynamometer tuning and local grassroots drag racing. I would have been nice to them, but they are to busy spelunking each other turd caves to learn anything. They are the greatest addition to motorsports since the internal combustion engine.

I am going to quit my job tomorrow and recommend both of them as my replacement. I also have come to the conclusion thta I should have not wasted my time on going to school when I could have simply gotten my sister pregnant and dropped out of high school to become worthless, 1/8th mile drag racing, internet race car drivers. How much does that pay by the way?

Holy shit, what the fuck is this thread? You have a bunch of fucktards (ojcool) in here arguing about cars and the civil war and who knows what else, and somehow they managed to drag firehead into this.

Firehead,

Give up on these fools, they have no idea what you're talking about, you're speaking above 6th grade level.

And any of you stupid fuckers that responds to me, Im not reading this thread again, youre wasting your breath.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this thread? You have a bunch of fucktards (ojcool) in here arguing about cars and the civil war and who knows what else, and somehow they managed to drag firehead into this.

Firehead,

Give up on these fools, they have no idea what you're talking about, you're speaking above 6th grade level.

And any of you stupid fuckers that responds to me, Im not reading this thread again, youre wasting your breath.

I was hoping that they might get over themselves a few pages ago, but they chose to apply what I have written in my signature instead.

I'm out....................peace. :notworthy:

Wow, your right. But a 12 second honda IS pretty fast, but you should know that. Front wheel drive and all. But you should know that.

11 second cobra.. Dime a dozen. 12 second SRT.. Well thats a fast SRT. But you should know that knowing everything and all.

you know, there is a world outside of Banshees.

Never said I know all,I'm not a teenager anymore.And yes I know there is more outside of banshees.

I was racing fifteen years ago with a 302 maverick.Before you go thinking I didn't run for shit,11.5's motor only at 4500 feet With a carb.Shit six years ago front wheel drive honda's where runing 12.9's here.So no I'm not impressed with a 12 second front wheel drive car with six years more of technoligy.

Never said I know all,I'm not a teenager anymore.And yes I know there is more outside of banshees.

I was racing fifteen years ago with a 302 maverick.Before you go thinking I didn't run for shit,11.5's motor only at 4500 feet With a carb.Shit six years ago front wheel drive honda's where runing 12.9's here.So no I'm not impressed with a 12 second front wheel drive car with six years more of technoligy.

I had a friend in high school that had a '79 Mustang II that ran a 10.5 quater mile with very little effort.

I don't really concern myslef much with racing anything because I have to put up with it all day at work. I have entertained getting into some form of racing as a hobby, but I just can find anything to motivate me. :confused:

I was hoping you would say that. Ok, we will go this weeked (friday nite) at Metro. I'm bringing the hatch, you know the one you said when home knocking. Well, it's not knocking now. Heads up..

I had to get back to this one time before I'm done:

FYI: In the UK the term hatch is used to describe a cross dressing prostitute. I had bneen waiting to post something about that since I first saw that in this thread. :yelrotflmao:

I had to get back to this one time before I ;m done:

FYI: In the UK the term hatch is used to describe a cross dressing prostitute. I had bneen waiting to post something about that since I first saw that in this thread. :yelrotflmao:

:yelrotflmao: :notworthy:

OJ reminds me of helldriver start a thread everyone say you are fool so subject get changed.

also type like hmi. There is another person missing ////////////// from ------------this

thread$$$$$$$$$$$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$############# /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// or maybe he is back leaving the extra marks out::::::::::::::::;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OJ reminds me of helldriver start a thread everyone say you are fool so subject get changed.

also type like hmi. There is another person missing ////////////// from ------------this

thread$$$$$$$$$$$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$############# /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// or maybe he is back leaving the extra marks out::::::::::::::::;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

People like ojcool, his buddy with the SRT Neon, and Helldiver are a dime a dozen. I just don't understand how someone can ever be sucessful at anything with the type of attitude that they display. :shrug: