were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

havent seen this thread in awhile. Anyways, if I smoked weed, which I have never touched or grown, Id come up with a better method such as uhm rolling papers that fit in a baggie in the storage or pocket or wallet, that way, if I wanted to lower my riding potential quite a bit, I could do it more efficiently. I drink, but not 1 beer when riding, just something about goin 50mph through the woods or doin 70mph wheelies I like to have my whits about me. Driving is another story.

i don't get what ppl got against it. really. someone said it in here earlier. when ur high u just wanna chill out and talk about doing stuff. when ur drunk u want to go do the biggest jump ever. im not saying either is a good thing. but i have done ALOT more stupid things when im drunk then when im high.

People have smoked weed as far back as 7000 b.c. ...........in colonial virginia 1619 there was a law past requiring everyone farmer to grow "indian hempseed"

the government would go out of its way to encourage the use of it. it was considered legal tender...people could even pay their taxes with it. it had many applications such as clothing, rope, insense, and a bunch of other shit. such as twin for baleing cotton(so thank the economic growth and independance not on eli whitney with his gay ass cotton gin. but thank weeeeeeed, for helping to bale the shit out of that cotton).

BUT! then on the other side. hemp which was used in many applications was a threat to the cotton industry. and they used corporate slander to make it illegal. they would start rumors of how people would smoke pot and become crazy axe murderers.

and the people who outlawed marijuana were very racist.....so if you hate weed, ur a RACIST, and u hate FREEDOM! AND AMERICA(canada people and other non-Americans please ignore this).

here is some of what they would say...

"Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

so basically, its retarded. its like outlawing barley because if done right it can be made to make alcohol. and im sure the number of people who commit crimes is alot higher when they are drinking then when they are high.

• Like 1

and im sick of people saying "oh, ive never done it! look at me im so fucking cool!" if you have never tried it...well good for you. that just means that you have no credibility on the subject and you have no idea what ur talking about. to me...it just shows that u are ignorant to try new things. u ever not worn a seatbelt? thats illegal too! O, and im sure you have never rolled threw a stop sign EVER. there is no religious views toward it. so i dont get why people see it as so morally wrong.

if you havn't ever done it that stfu and keep ur opinion to urself. DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT. its just stupid that the ones that feel so strongly against are the people that have never tried it. they cant know how not bad it is, becasue they are to ingorant and narrow minded to try it.

and i understand ppl say its a gateway drug and blah blah blah. but if ur dumb enough to do that shit that ACTUALLY fucks you up. well...u deserve it.

havent seen this thread in awhile. Anyways, if I smoked weed, which I have never touched or grown, Id come up with a better method such as uhm rolling papers that fit in a baggie in the storage or pocket or wallet, that way, if I wanted to lower my riding potential quite a bit, I could do it more efficiently. I drink, but not 1 beer when riding, just something about goin 50mph through the woods or doin 70mph wheelies I like to have my whits about me. Driving is another story.

i would agree. i think he should ditch the bong. and roll em up.

i also think tailoring a custom pocket into the seat would not be a terrible idea.

Fastrthnu, are you serious? You went digging through the archives for this one? lol

Bansheebarnes, you cracked me up with that rant. Thanks for the laugh lol.

I have never understood how some people can have such strong opinions about a subject that they have no personal experience with.

Fastrthnu, are you serious? You went digging through the archives for this one? lol

Bansheebarnes, you cracked me up with that rant. Thanks for the laugh lol.

I have never understood how some people can have such strong opinions about a subject that they have no personal experience with.

i don't think alot of people actually have a strong opinion against it. im sure some do. but mostly i think its just cuz were reamed about it from like age 3 "dont smoke weed! you'll shoot ur eye out!" and it just gets in our heads that its so bad. i think its people that just want to be self righteous and think they have something to prove. "be like me. im so cool. i never smoked pot." i dont know. i don't think thats something to brag about. thats like saying "i've never sky dived" some people would call that stupid, dangerous, and risky. jsut like smoking weed. but, weed really isnt. so why does sky diving get such a awesome reputation. i think it was tim mcgraws song live like you were dying. hes like. I went skyyyyyyyy diving, rocky mountains climbing, i went 2.7 seconds on a bull named fu manchu, and so on. well how come when hes about to die he doesn't go somke pot.

WILLIE NELSON SMOKED, HANK WILLIAMS JR., MARTIN LUTHER KING, JESUS CHRIST. guess who DOESNT smoke weed. Osama bin fucking ladin. yep. if you don't smoke weed you are a terrorist.

im compleatly aware you all think im an idiot. but honestly...who cares. shit happens

Edited by bansheebarnes

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...