ehem.. Pardon Our Dust

Lee

Hey everyone. Well, the HQ is back from a brief but painstaking downtime. i'll explain more detail later, but since the site is back up and functional (as far as I've tested) and topics are being displayed, etc; I am off to get some lunch at supper time.

As Jerry-berry would say "What a long strange trip it's been".

Nonetheless the forums are up-to date and now it's just a matter of getting the template/layout set back up to work with the new version of the forums.

Welcome back everyone. Hope it wasn't too painful having to surf myspace or youtube or, whatever it was you did when the site was down.

Also, thanks everyone for all of your support via IM, phone, and email while the site was down.That is what makes me strive to keep upgrading , and jumping little hurdles that a big site upgrade tends to experience from time to time. It's all worth the while.

Stay tuned folks, there's more to come. I'm kind of excited to see what the new features are in the latest forum version. Who knows.. maybe better SPAM bot defense!? We'll find out.

Peace,

-L

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm liking the new setup! :cheers:

Better resolution handling and it's much easier on the eyes!

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I'll probably stick with a full-width format such as this, but I'll most likely be implementing a new skin/template to help set the HQ aside from all other boards of this type.

I will check on the PM system, thanks for letting me know. If anyone else is experiencing problems with any features, please feel free to post it here. I'll keep checking this thread for bug/glitch reports.

i dunno maybe its just my laptop but its REALLy bright ive been on for 10 min max and my eyes hurt think ya might be able to make it so we can adjust our own color sceme :shrugani: thanks, i dig all the little icons

The color system will be close to what it was previously. What you're seeing now is the default template for the board system we use. This layout will be changing to look similar to the blue/black layout we had before the upgrades.

I had a feeling something like this was happening.....lol

Keep up the good work on this site ............. :cheers: