2007 Banshee

klineadam

Why would it be any different than any other year? The banshee has been the same machine since it went from a J arm frame to a A arm frame. Besides 2006 is the last year avaliable in the states, do you think yamaha toatly redesigned it since it wasnt going to be available in the states?

I think that BHQ needs a filter that automaticaly deleats your post if any of the folowing have been found.

2007 Banshee, 07 Banshee, 2k7 Banshee :banghead:

I think that BHQ needs a filter that automaticaly deleats your post if any of the folowing have been found.

2007 Banshee, 07 Banshee, 2k7 Banshee :banghead:

The US is the only place that stopped selling them - they're still availably here in Canada and in Europe

the 2007 are far superior to previous models. they have LT suspension with better frame geometry for starters. they come complete with powervalves and a 520cc engine with duneable override and lockup. has roundhouse swingarm with better linkage. electric start and a kicker backup. they also come with your choice of paddles or sweet dirt tires. and all the nuts and bolts are stainless steel. so id say the 2007 are much better...

the 2007 are far superior to previous models. they have LT suspension with better frame geometry for starters. they come complete with powervalves and a 520cc engine with duneable override and lockup. has roundhouse swingarm with better linkage. electric start and a kicker backup. they also come with your choice of paddles or sweet dirt tires. and all the nuts and bolts are stainless steel. so id say the 2007 are much better...

^^^^^what he said^^^^^!

Mine came with +1+2 a-arms and wider axle too.

Has anyone on here rode a new 2007 Banshee or heard anything about them, either good or bad. Im looking at going to pick one up next week sometime and just wondering if there was anything I should know about the new model.

Thanks for the help!

has anyone thought about this? maybe he llive OUTSIDE the united states, or maayybee he going out of the united states to pick one up? just a thought , before everyone chews this guys ass.

has anyone thought about this? maybe he llive OUTSIDE the united states, or maayybee he going out of the united states to pick one up? just a thought , before everyone chews this guys ass.

I think the point is, this topic has been covered a gazillion times.

A. the bike has remained relatively unchanged since 1987.

B. it is well known there is a 2007 model outside the US, complete with BNG (Bold new Graphics)

C. A search on 2007 banshee will yield all the results one could ask for.

I'd say the majority of our users are from the US (by that I mean BHQ board members) and we're all well aware that there is no 2007 model.

Every time someone brings up the 2007 model is "Still available" just seems like the same old, over and over and over....

I bought the four stroke model...900cc 4 cylinder.

1 into 4 carb, 4 into 1 exhaust....

It's real torquey.... I can trail ride and drag race with it, better than any cub....

:whistling:

Dave I got you beat.I ordered mine as a 07 1/2 model with a GP1300R waverunner engine sitting transversly with a 530 chain setup and a 5 way programable injection system,Tripple chrome pipes out one side and they gave my the yamaha extended warrenty too... :whistling: