2007 Banshee

klineadam

Yes I am from Canada, and the 07 model is available here. Not too sure what you guys are all talking about with these new Banshee's as far as I know there is just the plain old 350 twin. Where are all of these other ones comeing from? I was just wondering if they changed the suspension or any drastic from the o6 model. I have the option to buy either just wanted to know which was the better choice

Canada got screwed on this one!

only the US and northern most parts of Mexico (also known as the US), were you able too get these particluar models of Banshee.

there was a news article about it not that long ago. it had something to do with Canadians calling Ham, Canadian bacon. :shrug:

Edited by Mullet Man

LOL kinda figured everyone was just screwing with me, the waverunner engine thing kind of was a little over the top. Thanks for the good laugh though!! So in all honesty then, every other banshee is the same as the new 07 model? Some of the parts Ive seen only say they fit the 06 model.

LOL kinda figured everyone was just screwing with me, the waverunner engine thing kind of was a little over the top. Thanks for the good laugh though!! So in all honesty then, every other banshee is the same as the new 07 model? Some of the parts Ive seen only say they fit the 06 model.

Sorry for going over the top with the waverunner engine,Although it is posible to do.

The parts catolog only goes up to 06 thats why it doesn't say 07 model year.Kinda like a 06 mustang I had bought in 05 all the aftermarket catalogs only said 05 mustang but the cars were the same for parts. :beer: