100hp race shee

Handyman

Their determined to sell that POS aren't they?? this is at least the 4th or 5th time I've seen it relisted. At least they listed it for a reasonable price this time( bid was at 2,125.00). it was listed for a starting bid of like 12k at one time. still don't see it as 100hp though.

-Cool head with small domes

glad they can be so specific

-Extended Tubular 3 Over Lonestar control arms top and bottom to include all suspension components for racing

TOP AND BOTTOM wow. god i hope so. could you imagine how that would sit if it only had one or the other?

-Powder-coated swing arm with 4 Over Axles

you mean it's got more than one axle?

-Light weight aluminum ITP racing rims with screw-in studs and whole shot tires

screw in studs??? don't they call those beadlocks? and i don't think i want something with "whole shot" tires.

at least i can say one good thing about this seller.... at least they can spell. i hate the ads that you read through them and they look like they were written by a 3 year old.

so it has 4 axles and adjustable engine displacement controls ,whole shot tires must be worn really bad if they are that "shot" ,1,000$ cpi pipes wow.... must be from trinity racing :blink: these guys probablly have never even rode it ,probably got it as a trade in toward a 79' Gremlin on their lot :confused:

Professionally built by clifford's race team here in Omaha, NE for all out racing power!!! This bike has well over $18,000 in racing components!!!

18,000$ of mods lol where? oh and for some reason cliffords race team in omaha didnt make it to the planetsand drags this year lol .probably some 87 year old senial local mechanic named cliff who set it up . :happy:

Edited by rocketboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! what a piece? that POS has more rust on it than the titanic. i love the front pipe mounts, those custom made lovely's are worth a grand alone. nice shocks and pipes other than that it's a typical beater bike.

• 4 weeks later...