Which Premix Oil

Rebel3190

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

castor 927 for sure it adds hp!!!! :headbang: an its synthetic

Wrong, 927 is not synthetic is is BEAN oil, and it does not add HP it's just oil after all.

I don't care what their site says, Bean oil is not a true synthetic.

In fact, many synthetics specificaly say not to mix with castor oil..

Edited by Justintoxicated

You guys can goof on me all you want but..., I have a pretty mild bike, and I've never run into a problem with 32:1 Yamalube Race Oil. Got a shit load of it for next to nothing from a buddy that used to work at Action here in NJ. Can't complain at all, of course I've only used amsoil besides the Yamalube.

I've run 927 for years and have had ZERO problems. But like was stated earlier. It will seperate. When the temps start getting around 40 degrees. Make sure you shake your gas can. I always turn the fuel off and drain the carbs. IT will leave a gooey mess in them if you don't and the temps turn cold.

Mobil 1 2t, also note that when an oil specifies that it is sythetic it does not imply that it is not crude oil. I know it seems stupid!! Synthetic to most of us means man made or a duplicate of something real. In the oil world synthetic has to do with performance characteristics and not production. So in actuality you can have 2 different oils with labels on both stating 100% synthetic. One may actually be a true synthetic and the other a highly refined grade a crude oil. Both will have relatively the same performance. Now you know the rest of the story!!