Boost Bottle problems

I just put on a boost bottle on my 02 Banshee that is jetted and has pipes, now it seems to really hesitate when I take off, especially in first and second. Does anyone know if this is a common prblem and what can be done to fix it??????

Thanks

Fishbag

Edited by fishbag

I just put on a boost bottle on my 02 Banshee that is jetted and has pipes, now it seems to really hesitate when I take off, especially in first and second. Does anyone know if this is a common prblem and what can be done to fix it??????

Thanks

Fishbag

boost bottles are junk. get rid of it.

boost bottle caused an airleak on my bike that cost me a engine

Thanks

Fishbag

Good thing I got it for nothing, guess I will take it off. Thanks for the quick replies!!!!!

Mine came with one so you just take it off and leave the holes were it went open?

yea if you want to blow your motor.. plug those!!!!! and boost bottles are not junk.. if your bike is tuned right then they work great with response.. dont know about you guys but i run the pro design with the intake manifolds.. and it runs perfect, and iv never had problems with them.. my vote is keep it and make it work to your benefit..

My boost bottle put too much stress on my intake boots causing to get a cut in the right hand side. i went to go ride one day and notice it was sucking in air, but it wasnt a few days ago. So i found it was the boot, so i got all new boots and just the stock crossover tube.

Thanks

Fishbag

Mine came with one and after time it cracked the intakes where the bottle goes. When I took mine off it ran better. I just plugged the holes with some copper caps I found at lowes. I also noticed that both sides would smoke evenly with it off. Before the ride side would smoke more then the left.

just my O2

Ya, I can't believe I am admitting this but back when I bought my shee I also bought a boost bottle for it. Ya, I know it was foolish and naive of me :yelrotflmao: , but now I know better and seen the error of my ways. Which is why it was never taken out of the original plastic. E-bay here I come.......................... :clap:

Hello, my name is Tim, and I'm a Bansheeholic.

I have one on mine, but after looking at all the posts on this thread, majority rules that they are junk and just cause problems! I'm getting rid of mine! What should I do, put the stock cross over tube back on, or plug the holes? I don't even know if I have the stock tube?