Anyone up for planning a Silver Lake trip?

broke

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.....silver lake sounds good.......hopefully the shee will be back together by then or ill be stuck rideing the Z400 :(.....but she's ported , cams , CDI, and a few other lil mods im not aloud to talk about ;).....but im down jus mention when.......

Edited by SvrdRam

Opening weekend is too cold for me. we went up last year in the end of september and camped out. I got barely 4 hours of sleep Friday night because I was freezing my ass off, We was thinking about The hill climb, Memorial Day weekend definatly and 4th of july definatly. Anyone have the number to the Val Due Lakes campground|?

Some friends and I will be there either the last week end of April or the first week end of May. Hopefully it won't be too cold, we're camping at the state park camp ground. That will be the first of many trips this summer.

It seems like every time I go there is so freekin crowded, so we're gonna try to get there early this year. Don't get me wrong, its still fun on the crowded holidays, there is lots to look at (chics,sweet rides,drags) but you really got to watch you ass when riding around will all those ass holes. Especially when people don't seem to understand "DIRECTIONAL TRAFFIC" :shootself: . Boy if I had a dollar for every shit bag that cut across when I'm haullin ass full bore and have to let off to miss em!! banghead $.02 sorry for the rant... but yea I'll be there, I Love the Dunes!

R