how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who can't see the beauty in the original Banshee need their head examined at the local hospital.

512940[/snapback]

I agree, but apperantly I'm a "fuckhead" for buying a Banshee for it's looks? :angry:

that pic of the blue quad is a blaster i built around a yz250 motor and yfz suspension, and your not a fuckhead for buying a banshee for its looks. your a fuckhead because your a closed minded asshole. and whares the pic of some quads you have put together i have other ones so bring it on.

that pic of the blue quad is a blaster i built around a yz250 motor and yfz suspension, and your not a fuckhead for buying a banshee for its looks. your a fuckhead because your a closed minded asshole. and whares the pic of some quads you have put together i have other ones so bring it on.

514859[/snapback]

whares is spelled WHERE'S... Further proof you are an idiot :clap:

514859[/snapback]

How am I closed minded?, because I don't like it?. You sir can't take any criticism, cry me a god damn river!

I have a pic of my Quad on this thread already, I have put together a few custom peices for friends bikes since I'm a machinist by trade, but I've only been into quads for 3 years now, I got mine new as a birthday gift from my wife, and road it stock for one year, so I've only been tinkerin since, and my family, house and hobbie cars like the 69 & 70 GTO's, AWD Honda civic rally car, Road race civic, 76 lowrider pickup and my 91 lowrider pickup keep me busy and poor, but there will be another Banshee in the stable soon, I'd like to build a dragster.

Suck it up, some of us won't like it and thats fact, not closemindedness.

i think mabey some of you get very defensive about you wonderful banshees because they are coming to an end at least to yamaha. and i do understand that dont mean nothing will be made to keep them going just slowly getting taking over by yfz450,s like it or not that seems to be how its going to be. so when you see sombody changing a banshee and making it look like it didnt just come out of 1986, try to wipe your tears and not be so fucking sad its still your beloved banshee under the new body work. it is very pathetic yamaha never updated it in all its years like they did with the warrior, blaster, wolverine, and every dirtbike almost yearly, and i dont think the lack of update isnt because everybody loves the bug eye headlights and the to very sqaure tank. fullbore seen it to be very needing of a facelift as well most of you that buy it. so just relax its only plastic and the coment how to take the ugly out was meant as a joke. im sure they looked and rode great in there day, but hop on a yfz and aside from the seat you can honestly tell me you wouldnt love to have there light weight and handling and oh my god there new styling, and better yet a yfz chassis and plastic with a banshee motor.

Edited by yfzut

An original 1970 lime green Hemi Cuda ragtop with a pistol grip 4 speed can bring over a million dollars at auction...why?, because its an original loved unchanged car, take the body off and put on a 73 roadrunner and what ya got, sweet f all!

Granted 450's will be very popular now that the banshee in decesed, but there is also a reason why Yamaha sold every Banshee they could prouce for 2 DECADES!

they sold all of them because it was the only high performance quad for a long time, if the 250r would have stayed as long as the banshee it would have out sold the banshee. so no shit yamaha sold so many. :shootself:

515967[/snapback]

your an idiot,yfz450 quads are nothing great and theyre slow as snails . this is a pro-banshee site ,take your banshee trash talk to blowtraxx or yfz central or wherever yo u F@ggs congragate and lie to each other <_<

Edited by rocketboy

i have a banshee and a yfz so eat my ass, take a new banshee and yfz and pipe and filter them and tell me the yfz wont kill it . because it will and i dont hate banshees i just wanted to upgrade mine just like most people do mabey i didnt choose to do it the normal common way. but to bad i can do it anyway i want so fuck off. lets see you take a 100hp banshee and see if you can beat a 50hp yfz on a mx track. it wont because each machine is good in its own area. its just that a yfz does work better for more things. i know you can take a banshee and throw on a cheetah cylinder and some drag pipes and paddles and no yfz will touch it. so im not anti-banshee just trying to change and upgrade my banshee. so again kiss my ass.

Edited by yfzut

im not anti-banshee just trying to change and upgrade my banshee. so again kiss my ass.

516073[/snapback]

sounds like its that time of the month for you or your diaper needs changed ... you say upgrade the banshee ??? more like downgrade it . :lol: