How To Install YFZ450 Shocks On Your Banshee...

Stinger

No way to "easily" lower it except for getting shorter front tires...anything can be done with a welder though.

You can't even tell it's any higher...matter of fact I forgot all about it until you just mentioned it.

Ill try to post some pics this weekend of one of our banshees with our +2 yfz450 A-Arm kits with yfz450 shocks. they work killer! those shocks kick ass and you can even revalve and respring them to make them even better!!!!!

derisi racing makes a killer dual spring kit and valve that is awesome!

Edited by sanddragon2004

Ill try to post some pics this weekend of one of our banshees with our +2 yfz450 A-Arm kits with yfz450 shocks. they work killer! those shocks kick ass and you can even revalve and respring them to make them even better!!!!!

462269[/snapback]

How much do you sell those arms for? PCed? I just bought aftermarket shocks for my 450, and am thinking about putting the 450's stockers on +2 arms for the shee. Just wondering and thinking ahead..... THanks

462269[/snapback]

Is this a DIY kit??

How much, where do ya find it?

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any way to install these by just grinding on the a-arms and not the shock itself.

466390[/snapback]

Yes, if you slot the lower hole in the a arms you should be able to get away with that...

not alot of clearance on these arms, so i will make the next set with more shock clearance.

but they work really well and for 425 for arms and 200 for shocks im pretty happy with the outcome.

Still got some adjustment and fine tuning to do with the setup of the shock. and the camber but over all say they work well.