What a weekend

Bansheeman1121

Some of you are idiots to i wasnt trying to ride a wheelie, i quick trying to wheelie afetr i dumped my banhsee in 4th gear and snapped all the tie rods, i was crusin nice and slow shiftin from 1st to 2nd freak accident, what can you do, im not tyrin to ruin atving on anyone just like eirlier today me and dead op were flyin past cars in a no passing zone its all in fun evryone who dont like the noise can FUCK OFF

383023[/snapback]

:bolt:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck dont the cops find somethin better to do then chase the kids on the bikes and quads. im sure there are bigger  fish to fry like drug dealers and such.

382939[/snapback]

you are 438.27% correct :cheers: I've noticed that the kids in school who sell drugs are gettin less crap from the cops than the kids who like to have a little fun ridning in the middle of the woods. Whatver :wacko:

you are 438.27% correct :cheers:  I've noticed that the kids in school who sell drugs are gettin less crap from the cops than the kids who like to have a little fun ridning in the middle of the woods.  Whatver :wacko:

387269[/snapback]

thats extremely true...and its fu--ing sad!!!

cops do need to go after the other assholes in the world not people having fun and not hurting anybody by being on the roads for a second!!!

I can see if people were flying and riding over the yellow lines on quads...then chase them...but if they are just going like 50-100ft or crossing the road, is it really hurting people, cops, or the road....NO!!!!!!!!!!!! banghead

[

Its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, and we wonder why all around the country the places to ride are becoming less and less.

382989[/snapback]

look at all the activist groups trying to close riding spots through out the united states. they hear about things like some stupid ass plowing into a mail truck wich by the way is considered a us government vehicle. and these asshole anti offroad groups eat that shit up that is one more big negitive mark for all of us offroaders nation wide.its one more negitive in the book that they use to close our ride spots.i admit i ride my banshee on my street but the thing is i never leave second gear and every other garage in the neighborhood has a bike a quad or a buggy in it..and if there isnt a dirt toy in the garage its a boat in the driveway.but the first time one of me or my neighbors does something stupid like crash into a mail truck there are 3 or 4 of us knocking on the door to let that person know that shit wont fly and we will take controll of it right there,,,we have never ever had the cops here to tell us to not ride on the street and there has never been a major thing happen like hitting a government vehicle..

but go head keep riding the banshees down public roads thinking you are riding in the desert or the woods..lets all do it and see just how long it takes to get them banned for good so none of us can ride anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that cops are trying to look for people riding their quads in the street instead of chasing criminals or drug dealers. Drug dealers don't walk out into the street screaming as loud as they can " I sell drugs and it's illegal". So a drug dealer is harder to find. Quads are not that quiet and kinda stick out. I'm not saying that they should impound everyone they see on a quad but some are asking for it.

Sorry to hear about the freak accident :blink:

Cops dont hunt fo people on quads its the people your pissin off calling it in they have to come out and id be pissed of to if i had to drop what i was doing because some as hole is rippin up and dopwn a road they shouldnt even be on. keep um in the dirt where they belong

I dont get it, I can ride the shee all over off

road, never wreck never feel like I am, the

minute i get on road, i end up destroying something.

And its the total oppisite on the raptor. Cops really

dont mess with me till i end up on the pavement.

if you insist on riding the roads, atleast do it away from where a little kid may run out onto the road or in any populated residential area . go to a back road away fro m all the bustle of peopel and traffic . that way if the 5- 0 try messing with you (and they will eventually ) you can quickly find some close trails ,oh and never ever ever stop for a cop .youll get busted /fined every time and get the banshee impounded and be out of a ride while those doughnut eating fat fuckers destroy it in their fenced in"play area" :)