What a weekend

Bansheeman1121

[

Its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, and we wonder why all around the country the places to ride are becoming less and less.

382989[/snapback]

look at all the activist groups trying to close riding spots through out the united states. they hear about things like some stupid ass plowing into a mail truck wich by the way is considered a us government vehicle. and these asshole anti offroad groups eat that shit up that is one more big negitive mark for all of us offroaders nation wide.its one more negitive in the book that they use to close our ride spots.i admit i ride my banshee on my street but the thing is i never leave second gear and every other garage in the neighborhood has a bike a quad or a buggy in it..and if there isnt a dirt toy in the garage its a boat in the driveway.but the first time one of me or my neighbors does something stupid like crash into a mail truck there are 3 or 4 of us knocking on the door to let that person know that shit wont fly and we will take controll of it right there,,,we have never ever had the cops here to tell us to not ride on the street and there has never been a major thing happen like hitting a government vehicle..

but go head keep riding the banshees down public roads thinking you are riding in the desert or the woods..lets all do it and see just how long it takes to get them banned for good so none of us can ride anywhere.

388021[/snapback]

this is funny shit thats not the reason the reason is the dumb asses that go onto proberty and tear it up yah when you ride it gets torn up but im talking about the people that go and do doe nutz and shit and quads are never goin be banned thats like banning all the people in the world from driving a car

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Glad your ok not hurt. LOL...I just read some posts on this subject and some haven't figured out why cops chase them when road riding. The cops would spend more time chasing drug dealers and so forth if those who road ride atvs and dirtbikes would stay off the paved roads and highways. They don't hate quads and bikes...its the mind behind the bars thats pushing the laws limits that gets their attention. The more quads and bikes are on the street the more stricter the laws are inforced.It doesn't matter how much someone explaines the law of atvs and dirtbikes on the road ......someone has to piss off the police. So Yes......this subject does raise hairs here on the HQ when you give the cops and other a reason to put another Nail in our sport. Edited by Klotzban1