What a weekend

Bansheeman1121

Ok i feel incredibly stupid sayin this but i wrecked into a mail truck yesterday. To make a long story short, my shee just came right up on me in 2nd gear and was riding on the grab bar 30 feet down the road, then i saw the truck parked on the side of the road so when i relized i was in to much of a panick to do anything i jumped off the quad and the left tires just cuaght the side of the truck somehow hitting and cracking the windshield and takin off the mirrors, the cop which came to the seen just happnd to be the cop ive been smoking all week when hes been relentlasly trying to chase me. He didnt give a shit that i almost just died or anything just started goin off about how all 3 quads were gettin impounded and stupid shit. Needless to say i dont feel so invincible on my quad anymore i always thought i was the best rider who is always in control of my machine but when the throttle was stuck there in 2nd and the quad was on the grab bar i didnt no what the fuck to do.. O well i guess thats whythey call em accidents

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i feel incredibly stupid sayin this but i wrecked into a mail truck yesterday. To make a long story short, my shee just came right up on me in 2nd gear and was riding on the grab bar 30 feet down the road, then i saw the truck parked on the side of the road so when i relized i was in to much of a panick to do anything i jumped off the quad and the left tires just cuaght the side of the truck somehow hitting and cracking the windshield and takin off the mirrors, the cop which came to the seen just happnd to be the cop ive been smoking all week when hes been relentlasly trying to chase me. He didnt give a shit that i almost just died or anything just started goin off about how all 3 quads were gettin impounded and stupid shit. Needless to say i dont feel so invincible on my quad anymore i always thought i was the best rider who is always in control of my machine but when the throttle was stuck there in 2nd and the quad was on the grab bar i didnt no what the fuck to do.. O well i guess thats whythey call em accidents

378234[/snapback]

Did you ever think he was trying to catch you to remind you that quads are not supposed to be ridden on the street? I'm glad you're not dead too and you should feel stupid, it probably would have made headlines and would impact the people that don't do stupid shit like wheelies down the street and running into mail trucks. "Accidents" like yours and running from the cops are what gives ATV's the bad name they have....I appreciate you supporting all the folks trying to ban ATV's across the country; you just gave them another reason why people shouldn't be riding them. Congrats :shootself:

Let me guess, you probably weren't wearing a helmet either....

How come everytime somebody mentions wheelies, tricks, or riding on the road...People got to get in an argument about the ATV community??? Who cares if somebody goes down the road or do tricks, no matter what, cops are still going to hate dirtbikes and quads.

anyways...sorry to hear that.

How come everytime somebody mentions wheelies, tricks, or riding on the road...People got to get in an argument about the ATV community???  Who cares if somebody goes down the road or do tricks, no matter what, cops are still going to hate dirtbikes and quads. 

anyways...sorry to hear that.

380383[/snapback]

word :cheers:

I am glad you never hurt yourself or any one else. I would suggest you back to the Power Wheels and practice a bit more on your riding technique. :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

Its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, and we wonder why all around the country the places to ride are becoming less and less.

Some of you are idiots to i wasnt trying to ride a wheelie, i quick trying to wheelie afetr i dumped my banhsee in 4th gear and snapped all the tie rods, i was crusin nice and slow shiftin from 1st to 2nd freak accident, what can you do, im not tyrin to ruin atving on anyone just like eirlier today me and dead op were flyin past cars in a no passing zone its all in fun evryone who dont like the noise can FUCK OFF

Some of you are idiots to i wasnt trying to ride a wheelie, i quick trying to wheelie afetr i dumped my banhsee in 4th gear and snapped all the tie rods, i was crusin nice and slow shiftin from 1st to 2nd freak accident, what can you do, im not tyrin to ruin atving on anyone just like eirlier today me and dead op were flyin past cars in a no passing zone its all in fun evryone who dont like the noise can FUCK OFF

383023[/snapback]

Reply in English please. :rotflmao: