Smokers suck......

pimp559

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont do that, ever stand next to someone who took a bath in perfume it gags you, how fucking disrespectful is that, take a bath in old spice then go stand in a crowded club, id rather someone blow smoke in my face, or flick butts on my lawn :cheers:

366199[/snapback]

What about Hi Karate? :huh:

All this has been fun to read btw.

Here's what I do: I dont smoke, my friends that smoke know it. They don't smoke around me because they know it feels like needles in my sinuses and even the slightest smoke gives me a sore throat. The smoke in the shop from the lathe doesn't really bother me as bad, dunno why.

I don't make a big deal out of it if someone lights up next to me when we are out, I just do my best to move out of the smoke. I have yet to have someone be an asshole about it, and I respect them for respecting me and vice versa.

If they want to smoke fine. I don't think its the best thing in the world to do, but oh well. Alot of people do alot of things alot of people don't agree with. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. And honestly their smoking is about them and what they want, not about me and what I want.

I could have been killed on my banshee 3 years ago, and I haven't quit riding. Some people don't think riding out in the sand is the best thing I could do. :shrugani: I've had about 80% of the people that come into the shop call me "nuts" when they see my project drag bike, and about half of them state that they "wouldn't ride it".

Live and let live.

and why the fuck would i wanna go to pismo when dumont's a half hour from my 160 acre estate in the high desert, i can ride right outta my fuckin driveway and be in dumont in 40 minutes, why go to pismo? i have a house on the beach, i dont need a fucking quad when i go there all i need is some bank and a box of trojans, and its butt city, if ya wanna come fuck with me there its 16824 algonquin, huntington harbor california......

365751[/snapback]

Oh and now your address changes. I knew you were full of shit from the start. YOur living on mommy and daddy's dollar looser. By the way, Fresno is the biggest county in Cali and you can't touch a house for under $300K. Go tell your bullshit to someone who fucking cares. :shootself:

Well technically your killing yourself and your kid because of the AIDS infested trailer park queen your sleeping with, but you dont see us over here making post about how much we hate her because of her diseases now do ya???????

Oh yea and last time I  checked  you cant smoke at mcdonalds and I'm pretty sure if you would get your head out of your ass you might realize that......

365666[/snapback]

Just by reading your post I can tell your all of about 13 years old. Go back to bluetraxx. :shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself:

Oh and now your address changes. I knew you were full of shit from the start. YOur living  on mommy and daddy's dollar looser. By the way, Fresno is the biggest county in Cali and you can't touch a house for under $300K. Go tell your bullshit to someone who fucking cares. :shootself:

366636[/snapback]

dude my parents been dead for 10 years, i own a home in the high desert were i ride, i also own a home in the harbor were i live during the week cause i work in LA and my studio's in LA, is there something about that you dont understand and fresno is the biggest county(bullshit victorville is) with the least amount of people asshole.......ive yet to see some punk show up at either, so whats stoping you? you ballsless twat.... i gave you 2 adresses and youve yet to show up at either, and so ya mean all those cardboard shacks i see off highway 99,and the 5 go for 300k?.im fuckin impressed :clap:

BlueDouch I'm suprised we haven't heard from any of the Mexican Banshee riders since you evidently are PREDJUDICE towards them

Im one and I took no offence to it. He makes alot more sense than you do

If you have a problem with your friends being "inconsiderate" then just distance yourself from them. If they're such bad people then just stop talking to them.llike the old saying goes "if you hang with shit youre gonna smell like shit." But I'm pretty sure the problem is that youre incapable of making new friends, you're a classic case of a quiet guy who rarely participates in any form of conversation you just sit there pretending to laugh just so you can feel like you're involved and has to resort to flaming on the internet just so you can at least feel like you have a couple of hairs growing on your chest. Youre a prime example of why more people need to take birth control. And by the way, I'm not a smoker. I have only tried a cig once in my life, it was in the 8th grade and I hated it.

get your punk ass out on the 5 and head south to the 101 get off at sunset blvd in beverly hills and roll your ass down to 6545 sunset blvd, tell one of my security gaurds at the gate your here to kick jims ass beer.gif

If thats all I need to do to see your studio, then I'll stop by this weekend to beat the shit out of you. :dance:

This is great, pimp you are an idiot first and foremost. I just recently moved to bakersfield, ca. Its nothing to be proud of and im leaving after next year. I personally know that fresno is a shit HOLE. The average price of a house is not 300k you are on some kind of crack. I am in real estate and trust me average is maybe 150-200 MAYBE. I dont know what your beef is with smokers man but instead of being a little sniveling whiney little girl about it deal with it. IF i enjoy smoking and i know the consequences of it, then so be it. You have no right to tell anyone they should die a slow painful death because of it. You are an idiot, a moron, and a little nazi hiding behind the computer. Grow some nuts, obviously there are far worse things to worry about in this world than smoking. Why dont you start a thread stating that all of the oil refineries out here should stop business because their pollution is worse than second hand smoke. Little advice, worry about yourself, because im sure your life has enough problems without worrying about mine. If you do make the 3 hour trip down to sunset, make sure you stop by here so i can follow you there and video tape blue duece whoopin you. hell maybe ill even take a few cracks at ya. jerkoff :yank:

This is great, pimp you are an idiot first and foremost. I just recently moved to bakersfield, ca. Its nothing to be proud of and im leaving after next year. I personally know that fresno is a shit HOLE. The average price of a house is not 300k you are on some kind of crack. I am in real estate and trust me average is maybe 150-200 MAYBE. I dont know what your beef is with smokers man but instead of being a little sniveling whiney little girl about it deal with it. IF i enjoy smoking and i know the consequences of it, then so be it. You have no right to tell anyone they should die a slow painful death because of it. You are an idiot, a moron, and a little nazi hiding behind the computer. Grow some nuts, obviously there are far worse things to worry about in this world than smoking. Why dont you start a thread stating that all of the oil refineries out here should stop business because their pollution is worse than second hand smoke. Little advice, worry about yourself, because im sure your life has enough problems without worrying about mine. If you do make the 3 hour trip down to sunset, make sure you stop by here so i can follow you there and video tape blue duece whoopin you. hell maybe ill even take a few cracks at ya. jerkoff :yank:

366825[/snapback]

hehehehee i knew nothin in that hellhole went for 300k its the fuckin armpit of california, so is bakersfeild, thank god your just passin through dude,maybe you can make some cash selling cracker boxes then get out.......... but that 99 is the gateway to some nice scenic shit, my dad used to take me and my brothers up to 3 rivers, kings canyon is cool, trees that go up to the stars, you can drive a car through some of them,pan for gold and shit like that................... but yeah fresno is the devils asscrack.......

Edited by Blue Duece

hehehehee i knew nothin in that hellhole went for 300k its the fuckin armpit of california, so is bakersfeild, thank god your just passin through dude,maybe you can make some cash selling cracker boxes then get out.......... but that 99 is the gateway to some nice scenic shit, my dad used to take me and my brothers up to 3 rivers, kings canyon is cool, trees that go up to the stars, you can drive a car through some of them,pan for gold and shit like that................... but yeah fresno is the devils asscrack.......

366991[/snapback]

Where is your picture PUSSY! You know you downloaded those pics on the net (of someone's crib) and you live in Mojave in a trailer. I guess your parents should of cared for you a little more and stopped smoking. :lol:

Your right Fresno is a shithole. I actually live in Tollhouse out in the mountains where its not a shithole like the city. Most people (dumbass's like yourself) don't know where Tollhouse is, but Fresno is the nearest big city.

We need a before you get your ass kicked picture and after I come see you pic. Post it PUSSY!