R Cheetah cubs trail friendlyl

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sounds like a big pain in the ass to change all that shit out for a drag race or trail ride :huh:

just because you dont like the cub for trails dont act like no one will.i bet it wasnt geared for trails eather swap on a 12-13 tooth on the front

If you ask for an opinion, that's what you get...and as far as putting a 12 tooth front sprocket on a cub engine :blink::rotflmao:

368955[/snapback]

i wont be im gonna try a 13 or 14

well i dont want to build 2 bike to bring for one weekend.for one i would have to leave one she if its the trail one or the drager with no one to watch it.my main thing is i want something really fast and i dont thing the best trail port will be neough.

would i be better going with the other cheetahs with powervalve or those worse.

sorry if im not tottaly educated on this.i wasnt gonna post but i see alot of people bashing it just because you dont like it doesnt mean i wont

sorry if im not tottaly educated on this.i wasnt gonna post but i see alot of people bashing it just because you dont like it doesnt mean i wont

368980[/snapback]

So, you wanna spend 1200+ dollars on something you "don't know" will work for you? No one is "bashing" the cub engine, more people than not are suggesting that they are not an "ideal" engine for trails...even an engine bulder stated that. If you want to go out there and spend the money to find out whether or not it suits you then go for it...it's your money and you can spend it how you please. All we're doing is giving you a fair "heads up" that for trail riding, it's gonna be a little too much power ;) The cylinders were designed for drag racing, plain and simple :shrugani:

So, you wanna spend 1200+ dollars on something you "don't know" will work for you? No one is "bashing" the cub engine, more people than not are suggesting that they are not an "ideal" engine for trails...even an engine bulder stated that. If you want to go out there and spend the money to find out whether or not it suits you then go for it...it's your money and you can spend it how you please. All we're doing is giving you a fair "heads up" that for trail riding, it's gonna be a little too much power  ;)  The cylinders were designed for drag racing, plain and simple :shrugani:

368987[/snapback]

i agree....

If you know your shit it can be anything you want it to be.

Most of the people saying they arent trail friendly havent rode one in the trails, hell next time anyones down in NW Indiana hit me up I'll let you ride it.

The bike is what you make of it, 14 tooth with 20" tires or a 15 tooth with 18" tires should suit you fine in the trails.

even better with a -2 swinger and pushing 160psi per cylinder.

get it jetted right and youll be set.

ive rode mine in the trails and i didnt like it. that was with 15/41 gearing and 20 inch tires. there was nothing on bottom. even pipes owuldnt give me enough on the bottom to make them what id want out of a trail bike. its still alot more cost effective to just have a woods port done if thats all you are wanting to do with it. and i have tons of experience riding woods ported bikes and i have a lot of seat time on my cub setup. for the trails i would get a trail port and for dragging id go with cubs...

OK so after I made this post...

Wow this is really funny to read the stuff from Loco and SDD. Loco knows his shit and SDD just needs some drugs to calm him down.

SDD sends me a fucking PM saying that loco doesn't know shit and that he is only "hear" to help unknowledgeable people out. Sorry SDD but you need to fuck off. More people on the HQ listen to what loco has to say than you could ever hope to have listen to you. Once again, you need some drugs to calm yourself down. Don't PM me any more SDD because I don't give a flying fuck about anything you have to say.

Yeah so I PMed him to keep stupid pitty shit like this off the board. So it's coming down like this... It's all you guys against me. I don't give a shit about you guys and your opinions so post what you want like you have been. The PM I wrote to BigRed was my opinion and for him to run straight to the board and post this shit to get all you guys stirred up to defend him is just the kind of shit I expect. Go ahead and say what ever you guys want because there have already been a few posts in this very thread from other members that ride their cubs on trails and they say they work just fine. This is what this whole bullshit arguement is about in the first place. Then we get little insults that turn ugly and we end up fighting over stupid shit. I stayed out of this thread until now because shit for brains people like BIGRED350X feel the need to post pussy comments. There are a few cool people on this board that I talk with on a regular basis and they are the only reason why I'm still here.

Yeah so I PMed him to keep stupid pitty shit like this off the board. So it's coming down like this... It's all you guys against me. I don't give a shit about you guys and your opinions so post what you want like you have been. The PM I wrote to BigRed was my opinion and for him to run straight to the board and post this shit to get all you guys stirred up to defend him is just the kind of shit I expect. Go ahead and say what ever you guys want because there have already been a few posts in this very thread from other members that ride their cubs on trails and they say they work just fine. This is what this whole bullshit arguement is about in the first place. Then we get little insults that turn ugly and we end up fighting over stupid shit. I stayed out of this thread until now because shit for brains people like BIGRED350X feel the need to post pussy comments. There are a few cool people on this board that I talk with on a regular basis and they are the only reason why I'm still here.

369281[/snapback]

maybe you should read your quote...you aren't helping anybody by talking shit on other people behind there backs. Man up. Got something to say, say it. Thats one good thing about the internet. People like you can run there mouths and not get there teeth kicked in for it. The only thing pussy i'm seein here is you pming people..hey man, dont' listen to this guy he's full of shit and has no clue what he's talking about..fuk that, how does big red even know you know what the fuk you are talking about.

OK so after I made this post...

Wow this is really funny to read the stuff from Loco and SDD. Loco knows his shit and SDD just needs some drugs to calm him down.

SDD sends me a fucking PM saying that loco doesn't know shit and that he is only "hear" to help unknowledgeable people out.  Sorry SDD but you need to fuck off.  More people on the HQ listen to what loco has to say than you could ever hope to have listen to you.  Once again, you need some drugs to calm yourself down.  Don't PM me any more SDD because I don't give a flying fuck about anything you have to say.

369260[/snapback]

he did the same to me after that shit got started. apparantly no one on this site likes me or gives a shit about what i have to say..thats according to him...bigred, if you have some questions about which setup might be best for you hit me up with a pm and id be glad to run thru what i think might make you happy, not whatll eat a hole in your checkbook...

SDD, you are about the most hipocritical piece of shit around. this was never about you until you started insulting my intelligence and saying that i have no idea what makes a good trail motor. what kinda idiot are you?? you dont know me from dog shit and dont know my experiences with different types of motors. and like i told you in the pm back to you after you sent me a pm like a chicken shit, people around here dont give a fuck about port timing and this and that. they want someone who has had experience with differnet types of motors and sorry to tell you cry baby but ive been riding a LONG time and know what makes a good trail motor. i think its fucking hilarious that you go thru pm to voice your opinion cuz ur scared of what replies you might get in the open forums. i swear i was rolling on the floor laughing earlier. i think 01bansheeke is right. its a good thing theres the internet so panzys like you can run their mouth without getting your ass beat.

oh yea, im more popular than you on HQ so kiss my ass... :o

Man I didn't know what kind of shit I was starting when I asked a few questions. I was literally shocked when I checked the board and saw this string still running. I thought someone else asked the same question, until I read the started by...........Oh ya me. Its fun to read what goes on in here at times, but hey thanks for all the posts. I think I am going to get better on my bike before I get a set of cubs. I'll work my way up instead of starting from the top........Later :bolt:

Damn some people are just running off at the mouth.

For 1 if your man enough to handle a shee in the trails and can muscle it around you can do it with the cub.

I do it, so according to all you I'm a fucking moron that doesn't know a fucking thing and am not using all the horses I can. Amazing.

I came here to answer the question, I ride it and I love it without it being "downtuned" as was mentioned earlier. Plain and simple it can be done.

You can sit here and tell me how fucking stupid I am and how I"m wasting all my fucking money but in the end I'll leave your ass dusted in the trails/dunes/drag with my "downtuned" motor.

Yeah SDD PM'd you guys, but at least he had the decency to keep the fucking board clean and end the bickering and bullshit that was out in the open to behind closed doors where it belongs. So know he's a pussy that sould get his teeth kicked in. Amazing. Truly Amazing.

Have at the HQ Minkia38, I dont want anything to do with this anymore I'll stay in the background making the shit.