BANSHEE vs. BLASTER

Bio-Hazard shee

My neighbor has a yamaha blaster, and he keeps telling me that his blaster is faster than my banshee. my neighbor's dad thinks that, his dad says that their blaster can beat my banshee in a mx race, drag race, flat track, cross country, any kind of race, he says his blaster is the best, and here is what they have for mods: LRD pipe and silencer, new piston kit, and razr mx tires front and rear, and that is all they have, my banshee mods: aftermarket stroker, brand new wiseco pistons, bore .60 over, ported cylinders, toomey t-5 pipes and silencers, beadlock front rims, holeshot mx tires, douglas rear rims, new jets, dg nerf bars, ufo fenders blue, new seat cover, full body skid plate, 40 tooth rear sprocket, and i have more mods, just too much to list, any ways who will win in a drag race and mx race, my banshee of my neighbors blaster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out on the mx course. I was racing mx at byron IL in the B class and remember a blaster flying past me on a rocky uphill. This thing had aftermarket everything, even the frame.

Now let me explain how I got passed. We were running a five lap race and this was my first race their and also of the year. These aren't those 300yd laps either. I would say one lap is over 1 mile. I was in-front of him up until the last lap. By the last lap my thumb was so tired I could barely push the throttle and that is when he passed me on the uphill.

Now before you start making fun of me think of how many mx races you have done on a shee, not the easiest machine to mx race. He did finish that moto in the top 7 out of 20 guys. Also I did beat him in the following moto and also did better overall.

beadlock front rims, holeshot mx tires, douglas rear rims, new jets, dg nerf bars, ufo fenders blue, new seat cover, full body skid plate, and i have more mods, just too much to list.

I wanna know how any of that shit will make you faster...A skid plate is more weight for one, and same goes for the nerf bars...So I guess that shit makes ya slower...Good thing ya got Blue plastic though...And that Seat cover is gonna make ALL the differance...

Brad

Think I need to get in on this as well. :headbang:

Sorry to say guys, But my money is on the blaster with this one.....

Seriously, I don't think you even own a shee!!!Because if you did you wouldn't even post something like this. :confused: Even a Highly modified blaster wont take a stock shee.. Only blaster I have ever seen come close was one with a Yz250 motor in it...And technically that's not considered a blaster. :unsure:

You know the funny thing about this is I have a friend with a Blaster and everytime we ride we have to drag to see if he can beat me and to put it in perspective everytime I race him you can't measure it in quad lengths you need to measure it in football fields. Even on trails, tight winding hairpin corner trails with no straight aways he can't keep up. I'll give him that he was reasonable before the Quicksands and Elkas but now it's humiliating how much faster the banshee is.