bush or kerry

roosthrower

banghead [whiney voice]But duece micheal moore said bush is bad[/whiney voice] haha It blows my mind how people cannot understand how the government takes their money and absolutely wastes it, and how they could do so much more with their own money. My dad owns his own dental practice, the government makes it nearly impossible for him to work...just imagine if taxes were lower how much more money could be given to charities that can give money to those who need it so much more effectively that the big government and how much more workers the business owners could have...i just dont get how people dont get it!!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moore is just a asshole that cant produce a real flick, my industry is loaded with them....personally i try to claim under a few hundred g's and still get balled,but my biz gets clobered and ive had it for 22 years, thats a lot of presidents that were supose to make shit neato, talk is fuckin cheap in my book, if at the end of the year im going to owe sam a bundle ill buy a new console or remodel or expand, theres ways to f*ck the goverment, but we shouldnt have to think like that i feel real sorry for anyone practicing medicine the fucking insurance is astranomical, so now good doctors say f*ck it and roll up, in the studio biz for every dollar i pay an employee i have to put .24 cents on it cause he could get shocked, theres more juice in a fucking lemon than in half the circuits in my rooms, the fucker would have to lick a wall socket to get fried

Edited by Blue Duece

The "Robbin Hood" mentality (steal from the rich to give to the poor) in this country is getting out of control. The problem with the "robin Hood" story is this- People in the USA are blaming people that PRODUCE. The blame really rests with GOVERNMENT. GOVERNMENT produces NOTHING. It only CONSUMES. GOVERNMENT is the real problem. If GOVERNMENT would leave me alone I would make alot of people real wealthy really quick.

I fully realize that the Republicans are not cutting it anymore. But the only saving grace for the Republicans is the fact that they will cut taxes. Untill we can get a serious lndependant canidate that will reform social handouts and abolish the income tax (which was supposed to go away after a certain amount of time after it was introduced) I will have to vote Republican.

That's called wealth redistribution.

And that Independent would be a Libertarian. With veiws of a 10% tax rate for everyone. No personal income tax at all. No friggin' IRS tearing you a new one every year. And definitely no US in the UN. Wouldn't that be sweet.

to all you guy that think moores movie is lies

sure it might have a twist on it but come on. there is actual footage of events, like the one at the hall with all the rich people

as he said " THE HAVES AND THE HAVE MORES"

things are great right. notice none of the congress men would sign their kids up for the military, hell bill

o lie ly would even sign his kid up, he would go himself. please.

for the tax cuts. i would like to see it, i made 5k more the last couple of yrs and my refund was barely 100 bucks more. yank yank.

bushes medicare cards are just wonderful. just that the people enroll in them and then they dont have a set rate on how much shit will cost just the drug companies have total control of them. basically they can jack up the prices and there isnt anything a person can do about it cause you sign a 1yr contract with the mediacare cards. thats a great idea.

every one hear and across the usa is bitching about the high gas costs. sure is funny that big oil companies are making 35 million profit a quarter lately for some weird reason. and there isnt an oil shortage cause my dad works at a refinery, there are making 100000 barrels a day like they have always done. the word is price gouging.

liberals are going to take away atv and 2 strokes. im so sure thats the first thing they will do, not. make the big power plants releasing chemical out, and other big polluter. we all know that 2 strokes make more pollution but i doubt they will shut us down.

to the guy that saying his business is booming. what do you do. maybe your business has a great niche. say atv products, atv are beyond popular so yeah if you have good stuff your business is going to boom. i used to load starch out of a plant in russell ks, they quit loading cause it was cheaper for a company to buy it from some where else, ship it here, and then sell it. they couldnt compete with that, and its not right. we need to support america.

all i know i go to a lot of plant hauling shit in and out. sure is funny when most are talking about closing down. booming economy

one more thing. to the clinton bashers

this whole monica deal is so amazing. i dont know a guy that would take a blow job, the thing is that at least i would have got a better looking girl than monica.

sorry for the rant

OK HERES THE WAY IT IS. :whoa:

Bush is a pussy. He SERVED NO TIME in the military. HE was "awol". BS. EVERYONE INTHE WORLD HATES AMERICA.

:ph34r: WE ALL HATE YOU :ph34r: . YOUR Cars are shit. if it says "made in the usa" it won't work. etc

Sorry, but i Will never trust the USA. International bullies.

f*ck america :angry: . f*ck bush :angry: . I hope i live to see the day when your empire lays in ruins as we all overrun your suburds.

sorry. I love to ride my shee, but honestly, your country reminds me of russia in the 1930's. I hope you guys fix your shitpile of land :flush: . good luck.

ps, start by removing the patriot act. I thought you guys like having freedoms? haha bs :jesterlaugh:

Bush is a pussy. He SERVED NO TIME in the military. HE was "awol". BS. EVERYONE INTHE WORLD HATES AMERICA.

:ph34r: WE ALL HATE YOU :ph34r: . YOUR Cars are shit. if it says "made in the usa" it won't work. etc

f*ck america :angry: . f*ck bush :angry: . I hope i live to see the day when your empire lays in ruins as we all overrun your suburds.

sorry. I love to ride my shee, but honestly, your country reminds me of russia in the 1930's. I hope you guys fix your shitpile of land :flush: . good luck.

ps, start by removing the patriot act. I thought you guys like having freedoms? haha bs :jesterlaugh:

well in the scope of things canadians are pussie's allways have been allways will be,whats a good car that comes from canada? as far as being bullies if we didnt stick up for the underdawg you all would be sucking the germans or the russians dicks right about now, as you should be cause your all pussies... and it's suburbs not suburds......thats why america rules cause we can spell, and kick the living f*ck outta any little podunck country, like canada...... your right we shouldnt be "bullies" we should let who ever wants too, take fucking canada its nothing but a big fuckin ice cube anyway......

No shit. What a bunch of fucking ingrates...thats my word for ungrateful

bastards. The strength of our "empire" is the only reason Canada can sit

back like the bunch of pussies that they are and watch the world go by.

The whole world don't hate us ass munch. Its called democracy and its

spreading. I heard canada is broadcasting al jazeera news but

you guys can't get fox news. Whatever. We'll spank your bitch ass if we have

to and take us some breathing room. Fuckin' ingrate.

Canada, what a fuckin joke. :yank:

that's all I have to say.

Canadiens are so funny! They are attached to the US economy like a leach. I have a friend who lived in Canada for a couple of years. There state-provided healthcare is so messed up, that his friends father died of pnumonia because he couldn't get a hospital admittance. They have a 6month waiting list to get in to see a doctor. Universal Health Care=Your Early Death.

It just seems that the french stench dosen't wash off, even if you swim across the Atlantic.

In general, the French are cowards, and the canadiens claim to be french, so much so that they roll over faster than their bitch french frog eating friends.

And to France, do you speak German? YOUR WELCOME.

to the guy that saying his business is booming.  what do you do.    maybe your business has a great niche.  say atv products, atv are beyond popular so yeah if you have good stuff your business is going to boom.  i used to load starch out of a plant in russell ks,  they quit loading cause it was cheaper for a company to buy it from some where else, ship it here, and then sell it.  they couldnt compete with that,  and its not right.  we need to support america. 

all i know i go to a lot of plant hauling shit in  and out.  sure is funny when most are talking about closing down.  booming economy

Wesw, Let me tell you a secret of sucessfull people. It is a very closely guarded secret, so don't go and tell everyone. It is in code, so I hope you are smart enough to figure it out. Here it is.........

GETTHEFUCKOUTOFBEDANDWORKYOURASSOFF.

I have my own busness in the housing industry.

I own 3 rental propertys.

I own a small car wash.

I am involved ivestment propertys.

I broker commodities(Dairy hay)

I am a partner in a small trucking company.

I provide consulting for a city government.

I change my own oil.

And I'm always looking for more.

I would say I make money on 55% of the things I do. As long as it stays above 51%, I consider it all a success. There are so many dollars out there, you just gotta get your hand in a position to be profitable during any type of economy. I made $2200 investing in defence companys after 9-11. You gotta roll with the punches and be aware of what is going on in the world.

Thats the problem with you lazy people. You want to load bags of starch on to a truck, and then go home at 5 and jack off.

I get up before the sun and go to bed after my list is done.

But let me tell you this, before you assume I had all this money to get started in my busness ventures. I started with $3500 from the sale of my first Banshee 10 years ago. THATS IT. I paid my own way through college. My father died when I was 16. I have seen my fair share of failure.

If you want to be lazy, thats fine. But don't call me a greedy rich asshole just because I work harder than you.

Edited by SANDSTAR