bush or kerry

roosthrower

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bush lover :cry:

man if you support him, you really need to wake. the people we needed to start war with was in afganistan. not iraq. sure saddam was a f*ck. but he didnt need to go to war with and kill 1000 of our soldiers.

if you want some sources read, the woodward book, they told them to send a bunch of soldier over there what they do, send less hoping they would be helping us and handing us flowers. please.

final thought

if you think bush is a great leader then why did he sit on his ass for 7 mins when he was told that the "COUNTRY WAS UNDER ATTACK", i will just sit here and make fish lips and wander what i should do. oh he didnt want to scare the people. please.

moveon.org

mediamatters.org

thealfrankenshow.com

read up

and stop watching fox news

Kerry....  I'll vote for "anyone but Bush"

this bush admistration just might be the worse white house in the history of our country.  Bush does not have the mentality to be in the position of "worlds most powerful man".  The guy was in charge of a big texas oil company and he drove that company into the ground, they say he did the same for the Texas Rangers baseball team, he was a C student in college.  He's a daddy's boy, money coming outta the Bush's oily ass's.  That f#uckin' guy is such a sissy, he's daddy's connections got him out of serving in Vietnam, they signed his ass up for the National Guard and the bastard didnt even show up for 99% of the time. There were guys in his division that never seen him before, they can't find anyone that served with Bush.  And you guys are going to vote for this rich spoiled cocky dumbass to run our country.  How can anyone take our countries leaders seriously when our president can't speak a full sentence without messing up pronucation or stutterin on words, and then after he spews his stupidity, he puts on that SMIRK on his face. 

Did you Bush guys know that we went to war half way around the world based on false WMD info.  Hundreds of our young men died......  for what ?  Everyone knows that Iraq was not involved with 9\11, the 9\11 report that was just released confirms this.  You say the war was not over oil, I say your wrong. Iraq is the second most oil rich country in the world, Saudi Ariabia being the first.  Cheney's job before becoming OUR VICE PRESIDENT was the CEO of America's largest oil company !!  If anyone tells me that we went to war with Iraq because of how he treated his people, im going to drive to your house and smack you in the head, because if thats the case..... look out Cuba..... look out Sudan......  look out North Korea cause we're spankin' all the bad guys.  This is bullshit...... why are we the worlds police force ?? 

My son's school books is the same books I used nearly 20 years ago.  Im paying the government .28 cents out of every dollar I earn.....  so I can bomb Iraq, and then build thier country back up so they have a nice place to hate us in the future.

Don't even get me started on the stock market and the economy over the past 4 years.......

Look, Kerry's not the most perfect guy, the "perfect" ones for this job come few and far in between.  But as the slogan goes........  "ANYONE BUT BUSH !!"

the Koreans havent gassed a bunch of fuckers yet though, i dont think it was oil, id tend to think more ol man bush is callin the shots, clinton took a couple shots at saddam and missed, he was to busy gettin blown (thats what id be doin too).....get a good tax pragram for your pc and file a schedule C, 28 cents per dollar is way to much taxes, if you just file a simple short form your gonna get fucked, Kerry got 3 purple hearts in 4 months, the doctor that treated him turned down his application for the first one, then got transfered, he reapplied and got it, in the military, most guys gettin the purple heart get fuckin shot or blown up, looks like kerry stubbed his toe a few times and applied for them, which is rare most often your commanding officer puts you in for one...........i think we should appoint our presidents, take some fucker that dont want the job and make him do it, we havent had a decent president in 40 years...and more of our guys die in training than have died in iraq, but you dont hear about them........ between these two aholes im goin for bush over the other pussie, didnt bush duck some duty too?...i think both of these guys are morons and will have us fucked in one way or the other :cheers:

Edited by Blue Duece

I will agree with yall that Bush hasn't been the President he should have been, but he is the better of two evils. Politics these days are all fucked up. The social security system is a bust and it should of ended after WW2. The economy would be much better if people were allowed to invest their own money where they want it and pass it down to their children when they die instead of the government cashing in. No matter how bad you think Bush is though, you can't deny that the country would probably convert to communism quicker if Kerry were to run the country. It really has gone to hell though and I think Texas should be it's own nation again. We enough oil to last us another 300 years and we all got guns. We also have pretty much the same values from person to person and from family to family. I wish all the liberals would move off and form their own country or move to Canada.

I have no idea what Kerry evens stands for. All you heard during the primaries was "we need someone that can beat bush". When you should have heard, "we need someone that can lead this country and direct it where it needs to go". In Kerry's commercials you still just HEAR him saying how he can help the country, but he doesn't give any examples of what he is going to do.

Even though I don't agree with him 100%, I'll take someone that we can somewhat predict. As for Kerry's campaign, he should be running for Homecoming King. He's just trying to be the cutest and most popular. Let me hear something about how he can help me and not just be a puppet and I will change my mind. But since I don't think that will happen, I'm voting:

BUSH

Bush is he better of both

And Michael Savage is the man

But when Kerrys wife says she wants the US to be ran by the UN that is bullsh!t......

Vote for Kerry if you want taxes raised. i need all the money i can get. I don't want to support some crack whore having more kids just the get more money from public aid.

I will vote for Bush because of his morals he makes decisions on what is right not what people push him around to do I don't fully agree with him example immigration but he's still worthy of 4 more years.

You people dont get it, Bush and all his morals, and the way it looks like he's making the decisions is just an act. Do you really think that he's sitting up there with the baton orchestrating all this? The man wouldnt give an interview without his vice president because he was scared he would be confronted with things he couldnt answer, and wouldnt have someone to step in for him and answer them the way they should be to look good.

This is a quote our very president made 4 or 5 days ago:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

banghead And he makes stupid ass comments like that all the time.....not to mention the one he made when he was talking about abortion and was calling the fetus, fesces the whole time. The man cant utter a coherent sentence, and was probably the kid back in highschool when you had to read in front of the class stuttered on every half big word he had to read. He's the one "supposedly" running our country, and you wanna give him 4 more years to mess more stuff up.

On a side note: Anyone see that commercial with the kid walking around with the Ball and Chain on it that says War deficit on it or something to that degree......I think that was a pretty funny commercial. It was so true it kinda hurt when I looked over at my daughter.

Kerry's an undecided Nancy-Boy.

<<<<<<<, translated...Kerry is quite possibly the only walking human male that ovulates.

Edited by PassionRE

John Kerry WILL raise your taxes.

It is not the government's responsibility to provide handouts on my dime.

Bush will abolish the IRS.

Kerry will take 2-strke engines away via the Kioto treaty. Japan follows the Kioto treaty, and every car engine that has milage over 35,000 gets taxed so much that it is cheaper to just buy a new engine. John Kerry has pledged to ban all ATVs from federal/state land.

Think about it, people. Kerry dosen't support you. He supports France and the sierra club.