bush or kerry

roosthrower

notice none of the congress men would sign their kids up for the military, hell bill

o lie ly would even sign his kid up, he would go himself. please.

You must have missed the one that came out and said that he told More that his son WAS serving now, but it was edited out.

Sounds like you mssed all the other things in his "documentary" that were later proven dead wrong.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this and thought it was good-

I am John Kerry (I think)

I am John Kerry. I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the SF mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.

I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. What am I? I don't want to confuse people.

I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted ! for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war.

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I believe ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are metal.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but t! hey should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my wife is worth a billion dollars, has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir. Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. When I talk to tree hugging followers, Teresa owns SUVs, I don't.

I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections. I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not. Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero. I am qualified to run this country since I served.

I am John Kerry.

I came across this and thought it was good-
I am John Kerry (I think)

I am John Kerry. I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the SF mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.

I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. What am I? I don't want to confuse people.

I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted ! for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war.

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I believe ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are metal.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but t! hey should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my wife is worth a billion dollars, has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir. Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. When I talk to tree hugging followers, Teresa owns SUVs, I don't.

I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections. I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not. Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero. I am qualified to run this country since I served.

I am John Kerry.

that was so fucking on check SST i dont know what to say man, beautifully said, Kerry is such a cock suck , he's just saying what he thinks fuckers wanna hear........... im gonna run heres my campagn promises:

if im elected, I promise:

#1 Pussie for everyone!!(all you can eat buffetts)

#2 No more taxes!!period, (well find money somehow)

#3 Free Beer(at the store of your choice)

#4 All you Homo's can feel free to marry(i happen to like queers butt fuckin in the park, my kids giglle at it)

#5 All you Alliens can come on over (we will have free health care and bennifits. waiting for you)

#6 Someone Bombs us ( I will get really, really mad)

#7 Your kids will never see combat. ill send mine (but he wont have to go, see #6)

Edited by Blue Duece

No matter who wins the election, its still gonna be a big mess. Maybe its time for someone besides a democrate or republican in the white house. REVOLUTION !!

Just some odd thoughts to spice up the convesation.....

I work for a lumber company that produces wood panels for fine furniture. cherry table tops, oak panels for desks or tables or whatever, we work with 6 or 7 different tree species. The company I work for has been in business since the late 40s. The past 3 years have been the worst in the companies history. We are very close to going out of business. Why ?? CHINA. Our new global competitor China is undercutting the wood panel business. Get this....... its cheaper for the consumer to buy Chinese panels than ours. Why ? China buys OUR AMERICAN LUMBER, from Pennsylvania, New York, north eastern states... then they boat it across the ocean.... build the panels in thier chinese company and ship it back to America.... cheaper than what we can. How ? They pay thier people $25 cents an hour and no bennys. Then WalMart buys it and sells it. Take a look around, everything is being made in China now... how can the US compete ?? The only winning factors we have over China is speed and quality, we can produce a better product and get it too the customer faster than the Chinese. But when the consumer goes to Walmart and can buy a chinese made computer desk for $100, we can't beat that. An american made cherry or oak desk would cost 5 times that amount.

Clinton eliminated the national deficit..... and created a surplus. That deficit was run up over the years by Reagan\Bush and the military happy republicans. This year alone..... we added 445 BILLION to the nation deficit. Who the hell is going to pay for that ? I don't mind paying taxes, as long as my money is not being wasted on Iraqi's.

And to the "star" who called us blue-coller workers lazy because we are not rich like them can kiss my hard working ass. To some people money is everything... to others money doent mean as much as living a happy life. After all we only have one life to live, Im not going to work 80 hours a week so I can have more money.... And the guy who was calling people lazy.... your arrogance has cost you your respect and respect is worth a whole lot more than money in my book.

This is a good topic to debate and there's heated arguments to both sides, lets just all play nice and quit calling people names because their views are different than yours.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALIENS WILL TAKE OVER OFFICE THEN THE WORLD . WE WILL ALL BE CUT UP AND USED TO WARM UP THEIR SPACESHIPS.THEN A RETARDED ALIEN WITH AN IQ OF -1002 WILL PULL A RABBIT OUT OF A HAT AND EAT ITS FUR . THEN HE WILL CHOKE AND BLOW UP.

ALIENS FOR 04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOSE WITH ME!!!!!!!

RAH! RAH! RAH!

its like bush and kerry are using 9/11 as an excuse to see whos better than 1 another, if 1 says he did somethink the other says he noticed it first. 9/11 is a day that the world will never forget but for those who lost family in it, this must be soul destroying!

just my opinion,sorry if i ofended any1, sorry if im way off the mark, this is the first thing that came to mind after reading bigairee`s last post

No matter who wins the election, its still gonna be a big mess. Maybe its time for someone besides a democrate or republican in the white house. REVOLUTION !!

Just some odd thoughts to spice up the convesation.....

I work for a lumber company that produces wood panels for fine furniture. cherry table tops, oak panels for desks or tables or whatever, we work with 6 or 7 different tree species. The company I work for has been in business since the late 40s. The past 3 years have been the worst in the companies history. We are very close to going out of business. Why ?? CHINA. Our new global competitor China is undercutting the wood panel business. Get this....... its cheaper for the consumer to buy Chinese panels than ours. Why ? China buys OUR AMERICAN LUMBER, from Pennsylvania, New York, north eastern states... then they boat it across the ocean.... build the panels in thier chinese company and ship it back to America.... cheaper than what we can. How ? They pay thier people $25 cents an hour and no bennys. Then WalMart buys it and sells it. Take a look around, everything is being made in China now... how can the US compete ?? The only winning factors we have over China is speed and quality, we can produce a better product and get it too the customer faster than the Chinese. But when the consumer goes to Walmart and can buy a chinese made computer desk for $100, we can't beat that. An american made cherry or oak desk would cost 5 times that amount.

Clinton eliminated the national deficit..... and created a surplus. That deficit was run up over the years by Reagan\Bush and the military happy republicans. This year alone..... we added 445 BILLION to the nation deficit. Who the hell is going to pay for that ? I don't mind paying taxes, as long as my money is not being wasted on Iraqi's.

And to the "star" who called us blue-coller workers lazy because we are not rich like them can kiss my hard working ass. To some people money is everything... to others money doent mean as much as living a happy life. After all we only have one life to live, Im not going to work 80 hours a week so I can have more money.... And the guy who was calling people lazy.... your arrogance has cost you your respect and respect is worth a whole lot more than money in my book.

This is a good topic to debate and there's heated arguments to both sides, lets just all play nice and quit calling people names because their views are different than yours.

And to the "star" who called us blue-coller workers lazy because we are not rich like them can kiss my hard working ass.  To some people money is everything... to others money doent mean as much as living a happy life.  After all we only have one life to live, Im not going to work 80 hours a week so I can have more money....  And the guy who was calling people lazy....  your arrogance has cost you your respect and respect is worth a whole lot more than money in my book.

You fail to comprehend what I'm trying to say, meat.

My point is, why are people that CHOSE to work hard punished for the sake of those who chose a more "laid back" lifestyle?

Why do I owe you healthcare?

Why do I owe you a job?

Why do I owe your kids daycare?

Why am I responsible for your survival?

Why do you expect these things of me, and under what morals do you justify it?

WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY????

Also, I didn't ask for your respect, nor do I care about your "book". I don't need your respect in order to accomplish my goals.

This is a great thread. It is somthing that is very important to all of us. I feel that there are alot of lazy people out there. I am sick of picking up the pieces of other people's failed lives.

i cant believe im going to say this, but i agree with blue deuce. i have nothing but respect for the hard working blue collar amongst us, but dont piss on those of us who live more "comfortably" finacially. Im so sick of people giving me shit about what "class" im in, or grew up in. people have accused me of being spoiled just because my family didnt have to worry about putting food on the table when i was a kid. gimme a break. my parents both worked their asses off their whole lives to get where they are. they both worked their way through college then were ruthless in the workforce, never took vacations, and guess what..never complained about it either. i was taught to work my ass off in college, not waste it partying, and taught that if you work your ass off you can accomplish anything. i may have grown up with the preverbial silver spoon, but i have a better work ethic than anyone in my peer group. i plan on having a very comfortable living, and maybe even being a generous sugar momma for some hard bodied cabana boy...if im real rich ill have a girl toy too, but they're a lot more expensive lol

i cant believe im going to say this, but i agree with blue deuce.  i have nothing but respect for the hard working blue collar amongst us, but dont piss on those of us who live more "comfortably" finacially. Im so sick of people giving me shit about what "class" im in, or grew up in. people have accused me of being spoiled just because my family didnt have to worry about putting food on the table when i was a kid. gimme a break. my parents both worked their asses off their whole lives to get where they are. they both worked their way through college then were ruthless in the workforce, never took vacations, and guess what..never complained about it either. i was taught to work my ass off in college, not waste it partying, and taught that if you work your ass off you can accomplish anything. i may have grown up with the preverbial silver spoon, but i have a better work ethic than anyone in my peer group. i plan on having a very comfortable living, and maybe even being a generous sugar momma for some hard bodied cabana boy...if im real rich ill have a girl toy too, but they're a lot more expensive  lol

goddammitt Brooke i knew you loved me, just finnally got the balls to confess...no.....i agree soooo much, i remember getting married and not even having a job, its what you aspire to be that counts, some people are content digging ditches and shit, but cant complain at people who aspire and risk and reach for better more rewarding goals, somewhere, sometime down the line the donald trumps of the world, dug in and made some shit happen, my best friend is a carpenter makes about 50g's a year, i think he does real well, but the prick works 6am to 2pm and rides every damm day, i think hes lucky as hell, he's happy, has a sweet lifted ford f-350, his little wife is foxy as can be, his new baby girl is adorable, his home is modest but clean, he thinks im lucky and i think he is, i see my kids on the weekend cause when i get home at 3am there asleep, then i leave by 10 am maybe 11 if im lucky, to run my biz, never have i worked less than 6 days in 20+years, sometimes if im lucky and my employees can handle all the shit coming down the pipe i can split for a week, working hard to succeed is a comitment, some people just dont want to invest the time and energy it takes, but cant ridicule those who do and vise versa

Edited by Blue Duece