bush or kerry

roosthrower

John Kerry WILL raise your taxes.

It is not the government's responsibility to provide handouts on my dime.

Bush will abolish the IRS.

Kerry will take 2-strke engines away via the Kioto treaty. Japan follows the Kioto treaty, and every car engine that has milage over 35,000 gets taxed so much that it is cheaper to just buy a new engine. John Kerry has pledged to ban all ATVs from federal/state land.

Think about it, people. Kerry dosen't support you. He supports France and the sierra club.

you say FRANCE? no good frogs dont get me started on the French.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peresonally, I can't see why any body that loves and has a passion for banshees, riding the doons, public ATV parks, and puplic lands would ever vote for Kerry or about 1/2 of the other Democrats out there. I see how environmental over-regulation hurts the economy and the simple recreation that we have enjoyed for decades every day. Sure Republicans aren't going to bring new 2 stroke production back or even stop the enevitable end of Banshee production. But mark my word, if Kerry is elected it won't be long before your 2 stroke is only allowed in closed coarse racing only. The YZF 450 came out as a Red sticker bike in CA as apposed to Green sticker so there are restrictions that affect them in many riding areas too. They won't be far behind the fate of the Banshee either. You'll be driving an electric Hybrid car before your bleading Liberal hearts and turncoat Republican ass can even say" Why did I vote for Kerry! WTF have I done!" :shootself:

HOLY f*ck!!!!!! HASN'T ANYBODY SEEN FARENHEIT?????????????????????? that piece of shit was in cahoots with the saudies for the longest time!!!!!!!!!! thats pretty pathetic that all u are bashing on a guy who actually put his life on the line in the war as target practice for the vietnamese????????????? go see the documentary , u might think twice about that dumb ass hick!!!!!!!!!

HOLY f*ck!!!!!! HASN'T ANYBODY SEEN FARENHEIT?????????????????????? that piece of shit was in cahoots with the saudies for the longest time!!!!!!!!!! thats pretty pathetic that all u are bashing on a guy who actually put his life on the line in the war as target practice for the vietnamese????????????? go see the documentary , u might think twice about that dumb ass hick!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't a documentary, it was a fabricated piece if shit by another wanna be commie.

the people saying its bushes "grudge" agaist these countries. . .I guess you could call it that, but after 9/11 and that are we sposed to just suck it up and hope they've done enough? Theres lots of comments supporting kerry and I dident read them all so some one might of said something like this already. and from what I understand kerry wants to have every thing like it was the day before 9/11 and as if it never happend. so what would he do if something like that happend again? just ignore it?

HOLY f*ck!!!!!!  HASN'T ANYBODY SEEN FARENHEIT?????????????????????? that piece of shit was in cahoots with the saudies for the longest time!!!!!!!!!!  thats pretty pathetic that all u are bashing on a guy who actually put his life on the line in the war as target practice for the vietnamese?????????????  go see the documentary , u might think twice about that dumb ass hick!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't a documentary, it was a fabricated piece if shit by another wanna be commie.

amen jimbee........ pure bullshit......

LOL Micheal Moore is such a dumb f*ck. His movie was all lies. Bowling for Columbine was the gayest shit ever. Micheal Moore, You Are A Fucking Moron. Oh well, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. He shit those movies out because he needs the attention he never got as a young child. This is how he deals with it. I just break stuff.

Edited by iceman