bush or kerry

roosthrower

Bush without a doubt. If Kerry gets elected, the country will slowly start turning into Canada. The government will start wipeing our asses and paying our salary and we will eventually become communist. Government control is bad. And the sierra club can just fuckoff.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush without a doubt. If Kerry gets elected, the country will slowly start turning into Canada. The government will start wipeing our asses and paying our salary and we will eventually become communist. Government control is bad. And the sierra club can just fuckoff.

I agree. Especially the part about the Sierra Club.

Kerry.... I'll vote for "anyone but Bush"

this bush admistration just might be the worse white house in the history of our country. Bush does not have the mentality to be in the position of "worlds most powerful man". The guy was in charge of a big texas oil company and he drove that company into the ground, they say he did the same for the Texas Rangers baseball team, he was a C student in college. He's a daddy's boy, money coming outta the Bush's oily ass's. That f#uckin' guy is such a sissy, he's daddy's connections got him out of serving in Vietnam, they signed his ass up for the National Guard and the bastard didnt even show up for 99% of the time. There were guys in his division that never seen him before, they can't find anyone that served with Bush. And you guys are going to vote for this rich spoiled cocky dumbass to run our country. How can anyone take our countries leaders seriously when our president can't speak a full sentence without messing up pronucation or stutterin on words, and then after he spews his stupidity, he puts on that SMIRK on his face.

Did you Bush guys know that we went to war half way around the world based on false WMD info. Hundreds of our young men died...... for what ? Everyone knows that Iraq was not involved with 9\11, the 9\11 report that was just released confirms this. You say the war was not over oil, I say your wrong. Iraq is the second most oil rich country in the world, Saudi Ariabia being the first. Cheney's job before becoming OUR VICE PRESIDENT was the CEO of America's largest oil company !! If anyone tells me that we went to war with Iraq because of how he treated his people, im going to drive to your house and smack you in the head, because if thats the case..... look out Cuba..... look out Sudan...... look out North Korea cause we're spankin' all the bad guys. This is bullshit...... why are we the worlds police force ??

My son's school books is the same books I used nearly 20 years ago. Im paying the government .28 cents out of every dollar I earn..... so I can bomb Iraq, and then build thier country back up so they have a nice place to hate us in the future.

Don't even get me started on the stock market and the economy over the past 4 years.......

Look, Kerry's not the most perfect guy, the "perfect" ones for this job come few and far in between. But as the slogan goes........ "ANYONE BUT BUSH !!"

one more note. Im registered Republican. And when it comes down to voting for the presidency, I pick the best man in my eyes, being a republican or democrate are not a concern.

Bush is an embarresment and he has alienated our country from the rest of the world with his cocky'ness.

For the first time in our country, we invaded another country to go to war..... and we did it without the approval of the United Nations..... We blew em off with the "tuff shit we're kickin' thier ass anyways" mentality... because thats "the amercian way of doing things". Well thats fine for the movies and books, but in the real world.... we got 20 more countries pissed off at us and a million more muslims and arabs wanting to bomb our homeland. And they're not gonna stop..... So plan on payin' taxes for Iraqi firehouses, body bags, amuniton and million dollar tanks, and plan on having the arabs plotting to get us for another 200 years. An eye for an eye is not always the answer. Shoulda let Saddam kill his people, cause damnit I can't see it from my house so I don't give a rats ass about Saddam and his country, what I can see is my mother's medication costing so much they're digging into thier retirement money they worked for all thier life, what I see is my son's school that can't afford newer modern books, and the neighboring schools losing teachers because they can't pay em, what I see is an american stock market THAT HASNT' ADVANCED IN FOUR YEARS, what I see is my America hated by millions of foreigners. Remember 2 years ago when the east coast had that big blackout that took out most of the northeastern states, officials said that our country's electrical grid is old fashioned and that we could have another large outage anytime. No money to fix it. All my taxes are going to support a war that 1\2 the american people don't want.

Edited by Meat

bush all the way... and as for no wmd's that not bushs fault he was told what he was told...plus kerry chooses to vote for what seem right at the moment them when it back fires he says he is against it... we need a strong leader to stick to his guns and not just kep changing his mind... and a talk about spoiled doesn't kerry hav what 4 mansions a yacht and sure there is more.... i better stop rambling but if kerry wins it will be bad !!!! i will repost this afterwards if he win to say i'm right when the bad happens..... i better stop now... cus you all are freinds and i can't let this change things... or i guess i could be like kerry and say what ppl want??? then do diff hmmmm

we need a strong leader to stick to his guns and not just kep changing his mind...

Stick to his guns even he made a wrong decision ? Have you ever made a bad decision and just stuck with it because you didnt' want to look stupid? The smart way to doing things is to never assume your decisions will always be 100% correct and it takes a very big man to admit that maybe he made the right choices at the time, but as the world changes the choices and decisions can be changed. It all goes back to that "macho" attitude that Bush has.

You see a Kerry as "flip flopper", I see a guy who understands a changing sitiuation and acts accordingly, not "sticking to his guns" even when he's wrong.

Sticking to your guns no matter what.... well thats not a leader, thats what the stubborn school yard bully does.

Edited by Meat

well  meat  i respect you  enough to  know i will leave what i said  at that...  jusy  go vote  and  lets  see wht happens....i just hope  i get  more bush for the next 4 yrs  not  ketchup!!! :jesterlaugh:  lol

ketchup_heinz8.jpg C'mon bansheefreak just take a bite...

hihi.giflol.gifxxrotflmao.gif

are you fu%king mental? Q.whos one of the richest women in the world A.John Kerry's wife

The Bush family got rich through the oil business. When I was talkin about Bush and his money, I was implying that Bush's oil money might be blood stained. Are you implying that if Kerry's crew gets into office, we will prolly go to war with the worlds richest tomato producing countries ?

lets think about voting for kerry the man that all he can talk about is military history that can be taught in class i dont like a president to be so stuck on his self that he neglects his duties. Kerry will do this. it is only a few months before the election and what the hell does he stand for i dont have a clue it changes to much. When i look at bush i know already where he stands. John Kerry may have three purple hearts but breaking a nail is not a way to get one. He reminds me of a french man and in time of war i dont want the troops of our country with their heads kiss a$$ goodbye and this is what will happen.