Whatever Happened To Got1banshee?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let me ask you all this. Would you have let this kid store two quads in YOUR shop? Would you have paid the kid for the bikes without a straight answer as to where they came from?Would you have put YOURSELF in the same position? If you buy stuff without an mso or a title or some other legal document to back yourself up, you are leaving yourself wide open for legal trouble.

Not all kids are thieves. Not all kids own two quads not to mention their parents letting them sell them for less than they were worth.

Its not an issue of me thinking I'm right,

It is an issue of me KNOWING I'm right.

All the young guys reading this need to understand this so they don't get caught up with jonny law over a stupid quad deal. Grand theft will ruin your life.

Well, let me ask you all this. Would you have let this kid store two quads in YOUR shop? Would you have paid the kid for the bikes without a straight answer as to where they came from?Would you have put YOURSELF in the same position? If you buy stuff without an mso or a title or some other legal document to back yourself up, you are leaving yourself wide open for legal trouble.

Not all kids are thieves. Not all kids own two quads not to mention their parents letting them sell them for less than they were worth.

All the young guys reading this need to understand this so they don't get caught up with jonny law over a stupid quad deal. Grand theft will ruin your life.

Maybe, but who the f*ck cares? All this post was intended to be was to find out where the man is, not to try and convict him and/or say if he's right/wrong...Why are you wasting your time making retarded posts about another man's decision? Why don't you go make some more cut fenders so we can all steal your designs :ph34r:

sandstar is a noodle cooker....do you think before you type.....next time you post somthing, type a rough draft and if it makes you look and sound as stupid as you do now, don't post it. stop bein a hater. You've been mad over this flame fender shit for awhile. get over it, and stop smoking the pole you sandwich.

Edited by dcmoose

Quote:

"although Americans are like mushrooms, there fed bullshit and there grown in the dark"

what the f*ck BROKE?

Oh and as for you Broke, it's dip-shits like you that I fought for in Dessert Storm.

I wish people would quit mistaking me for this dipshit........."brokestonedbiker"

FIrst of all I have known the kid for about a yeah. I never said he never told me where the bikes came from. His grand parents are very wealty and let him barrow 5k for a care. He told me that they gave him the money for the banshee. He had it for about 3 months, no clue that it could have been a stolen bike because I have known him for about a year and he took the bike everywhere. I bought it from him and had it for about 2 weeks and he supposably bought a worrier. Drove the shit out of it. After giving him money for the banshee why would I have any questions on were he got the worrier???

Anyway sandstar I dont have to explain the situation. Do a search and read it, I said it all before.