BANSHEE HQ Riding Video?

Make a HQ riding video?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gots a pretty damn good idea. I was reading another post about helmet cams and I thought wow.

How about a BANSHEE HQ video shot by the members with cams. We can make a six hour video. no 1 hr pussy shit either. with option of quad motors or music. I prefere motor sounds wish they made those tapes like that.

Everybody can throw in Ideas. We need a person to make the video (cut edit etc) get annominies and agree who we think is best for the job.

For it to be open to every one have a pinned post on how to fabricate a cam setup cheap or whatever else.

I have to many ideas my head wont stop aahahhaha :o

Is this a good Idea or stupid one?

Then we can put the smack down on all other sites + its all banshees

smokin whatever else. What do you think about it LEE and eveyone else?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really wouldnt need to put them on your PC.

I didnt even think of that <_< I was thinking mail VHS tape to

the agreed producer. Or if that person is equipt with the rite

computer and accessories to do the job any kind of video recording

could be used.

this way can be done its kind of shitty with a

home dvd recorder

2 vcr's,

tv,

cd player for the music

and a multi channel audio mixer

lots of rca cords .

Its all up to everyone here and there ideas and help. there is alot of smart people,

people with connections,

rich, poor, old, young, pissed off, and happy. If everyone is down the

posssiblitys are endless.

I think the idea is great!! However, I think the specifics definately need worked out. A big problem is going to be that if everyone sends a vhs tape made with a camcorder, that's exactly what it'll look like...a home video. I'm not an expert in the topic, but I think the quality shots you see in the professionally made movies is controlled in a large portion by the camera and film speed/type. You can count me in, but don't get expectations too high without having the right equipment.

This is a great idea. Who ever wants to make clips for it and doesnt have a camera, they can borrow one from someone or something like that. I beleive the also make cards for computers that you can hook a camcorder up to them. About the hosting thing. If you can't host videos just send them to someone who can via aim or icq or email.

Are you kidding-this would be great-a bunch of video put together from all over the place would be very cool and different-but you would have to have a Crew to view all the videos and narrow it down to whats worth watching,then send it to someone to put it together-Here is what would interes me-Drag racing on sand,asphalt and hill climbs, some jumping and extreme crazy shit-a few tit shots to keep it real-some crash and burn shots and some shots of the average joe doing his thing-some shots of exotic shit such as streetbike motors in banshee frames some tit shots to keep real-I think this would be better to do after summer with new and fresh video and it would give HQ members a good reason to bring that camera along when we go out because we all know that there is always someone out there just waiting to bust their ass-so you might as wll bring the camera to help them remember,and we could do the Babes on banshee thing near the end-of course the Babes on Banshees could be a whole video itself with all the horny bastards on here. LOL It doesnt have to be professional-just interesting

yes but lets not forget were there is a great video comes great riders (not saying yall arent) just stating that im not afraid to say sometimes im less then graceful, and that should kinda be demonstrated as well. so you have to deffinitly do both the graceful side and the not so graceful side. i mean come on whats the point if you or other people cant laugh at the expense of you or others.

just my 2 pennies

I think it would be awesome. About the video quality, I'm no expert but I do know to get professional results like Huevos flicks you gotta have a mega-dollar 16mm cam...which I doubt many of us have layin' around. On the other hand, if someone was to put together a downloadable movie (mpg or mov) I think camcorder quality (even VHS) would suffice. If someone was willing to do the editing I would damn sure be down for it...and if you're gonna go through all the trouble make it DVD (like use DVD-R's). I'd buy one.

BTW I'm taking my cheap VHS-C camcorder to Dumont for Roostfest, can't guarantee good footage but footage nonetheless. I've got a few short clips now but nothing spectacular (TT races, maybe some local dunes, some old 4X4 quad clips from back in the day)...pretty sure one TT race has a good clip of a sweet holeshot where I completely annihilated a YFZ, hehe.

I think it is a great idea and I'd love to contribute!!! :) I have at least a half hour's worth of video clips I could edit/put together with engine sounds only,music only, or both combined...I think it would be cool to have the "final cut" a combination of everyone's vids (like mentioned before) with the video maker's choice of music lightly in the background for each "section" of the video...reason I say that is in my opinion the music helps to accent the mood of the video, and considering there are many different personalities associated with us (people who ride banshees) it would be cool to associate that in the video...Final result= A video with many banshees, many different areas with each rider's preference of tunes that best fits their clip...Does that make sense? :unsure::rolleyes::D Anyhow, I think the idea is excellent!!! Where do I sign up? Oh yeah, I think there should be a "rule" that any videos submitted shouldn't have folks riding stupid with no safety gear on...I think riding stupid with all the right gear on is cool, just not clips of folks doing wheelies and such in 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. gear with no helmets....looks bad on the sport if ya know what I mean!