Banshee oem carbs

Yes, according to the parts # on the boxes they are Genuine OEM Yamaha Banshee Carburetors. The price for the pair is pretty cheap. When I had a problem with one of my OEM carburetor the local Yamaha dealership wanted roughly $305.00 per carburetor and for that price I went and bought a pair of genuine Keihin 28mm Pwk’s and saved myself about $150-$200 over the OEM carburetors. I mean if you’re building a completely stock Banshee then get the OEM carburetors. But on other hand just buy a pair of keihin carburetors because they are easier to tune for jetting and you get better throttle response with them. 

• Like 1

in my opinion, these are china rubbish carbs and way overpriced. i just discovered "banshee" carbs that look very similar, on amazon (with lots of bad reviews) and ebay, for around 50 bucks. the factory Banshee's actually all come with the TORS instead of regular caps, so this cannot be OEM carbs. those tags with part numbers on it, might be genuine, but this doesn't mean anything. @JerzOutlaw350 when you have no clue, you better say nothing 😉

Edited by Qliphoth
  • Like 1

in my opinion, these are china rubbish carbs and way overpriced. i just discovered "banshee" carbs that look very similar, on amazon (with lots of bad reviews) and ebay, for around 50 bucks. the factory Banshee's actually all come with the TORS instead of regular caps, so this cannot be OEM carbs. those tags with part numbers on it, might be genuine, but this doesn't mean anything. @JerzOutlaw350 when you have no clue, you better say nothing 

Do you know where I can get some good OEM carbs then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, banshee4L said:

Do you know where I can get some good OEM carbs then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new ones & exact the same 26mm carbs? i dunno sry. in my location, the official Mikuni Branch Office is called "Topham Carburetor Technics" 

this is their Website: https://www.mikuni-topham.de/ENGLISHSITE/ENGLISH/Frame_English.html

i already ordered a few pairs of Jets from them around 2 years ago and browsed through their product line, that's all. 

maybe they can help you out.

On 4/25/2024 at 4:44 AM, Qliphoth said:

in my opinion, these are china rubbish carbs and way overpriced. i just discovered "banshee" carbs that look very similar, on amazon (with lots of bad reviews) and ebay, for around 50 bucks. the factory Banshee's actually all come with the TORS instead of regular caps, so this cannot be OEM carbs. those tags with part numbers on it, might be genuine, but this doesn't mean anything. @JerzOutlaw350 when you have no clue, you better say nothing 😉

Yamaha still sells OEM carbs, that DO NOT come with the T.O.R.S boxes. RMATV has them for $301.45. Maybe you should take your own advise.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

@Qliphoth Yes, I do know what I am talking about. I’ve been along time member of this site since 1998 just have a different screen name now. Yes, I do know the difference between Chinese knock off junk carburetors and Genuine OEM carburetors and I also know about the ones that are being sold by Amazon and sold on eBay. When I had the little glass window that’s on the side of my right side carburetor fall out I shopped around and even went to the parts department at my local dealership and they brought out 2 Genuine OEM Yamaha Carburetors and they were only the carburetors and they DID NOT  include the TORS unit / switch assemblies because they were sold separately. Also @QliphothYOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND NOT SAY ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE A CLUE!!

Like @hoppedupandcutdown said Yamaha still sells OEM carburetors and they DO NOT include the TORS units/switch assemblies.

@banshee4L You can purchase Genuine OEM carburetors from either Rocky Mountain ATV/MC.com or Motorsport.com 

• Like 2