Can’t find a comfortable throttle

mrparty21

I have a 421 Banshee with 38mm pwk carbs. I’m running a moose throttle right now and the thumb throttle stars too far in front of the bars which causes my thumb and hands to cramp up immediately.

i thought about running the moose dual gasser so I can have a twist and thumb throttle but I heard those aren’t good and the thumb will still be uncomfortable

i found that chariot made a nice throttle that will open 38mm carbs and it has an adjustable thumb lever but he apparently stopped making them a few years ago

My ideal option would be to run a Honda throttle but from what I’ve read those will only open up a 35mm carb once the inside of the throttle has been ground out to the max

so I think my only option is to switch to 28mm pwk carbs and run a Honda throttle. Unless anyone else has any suggestions? Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

I run a Honda with my 35s. I believe the 38s are possible with the correct adjusters on top. I think the 41s are impossible.
Urmosi is nice, I've ridden bike with one. It was okay. Not worth what he ask I think. But if you do get 1, ask him if itll work. Also get the pro one or what ever. It is updated to the old one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You really can't adjust the thumb position? Geeze.

Looks like Chariot still has some red and chrome throttles in his eBay store.

Edit: Holey poop, the Urmosi pro is over $300.

I would try the trx90 lever in a Honda 400ex/450r housing thing first.

^^^^^^ Best way to go. Honda 400ex throttle housing, trx90 thumb lever, E-Z pull springs for the carb slides with 2 coils cut off the bottom, new throttle cable lubricated generously.  I have 39mm PWK's, and aluminum had to be welded to a few areas of the housing. After that was done, I took a dremel to the inside and removed material away so I could get full range of motion on my lever. Best setup IMO.