Back after many years

I hate to hear about your situation to. The guy i bought them from don't make them any more, but i'll definitely try to get a hold of him and see if he'll make another batch or possibly still has some left. Here's the only pic i have of one at the moment.
52951137_1998169697151499_1429032702819958784_n.jpg.774891d3dea51ba83f11f4e2129e3a55.jpg

I’m sure Terry Cable would make LH throttles if asked. They’re good people.

Also, love that Hot Seat sticker. Brings back memories. We used to sell parts to them before they turned into Speedwerx/mainly AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure Terry Cable would make LH throttles if asked. They’re good people.

Also, love that Hot Seat sticker. Brings back memories. We used to sell parts to them before they turned into Speedwerx/mainly AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed on everything here. I would assume that any of the throttle mfgs could simply invert their existing program and make it happen. That said, if they can't, I am sure Cluadia could! That dude is ubber talented in the machining shit!

Got her back home, cleaned up, and ready to get started. I put fresh gas in it and she started on the third kick. Running a little rough, but still ran and idled. Kinda gave me a half chub lol. But after sitting all these years, the clutch is stuck. Won’t disengage. I did’nt really wanna have to pull it apart but oh well.

90798E58-BEB6-4E34-9232-908B48819BD8.jpeg

Edited by atvfreestylekid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, atvfreestylekid said:

I hit him up, we'll see when he replies back. You have a machine shop anywhere near you? I'm wondering if I found one near me, i could take mine in and have them scan it or something, then send the info to a shop near you and have them make it?

We have a member here that could handle that for you. Paging Claude...

26 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

We have a member here that could handle that for you. Paging Claude...

That would be awesome if there is people on here with the hookup for mods for folks with disabilities. I've come to realize from this post that there is way more people out there that need mods to their bikes than just me. I think we need a sticky dedicated to mods for disabled riders. It would help so many people on here get back out and riding. I'll take one of my throttles to somewhere and have it scanned for a member in a heartbeat if someone on here can duplicate it for them. I remember laying in the hospital bed and telling my mom that my fun is over and that i'm going to sell my toys. Well over 5 years later, i'm still riding my quads because I found this throttle assembly that I have. It took me over 2 years to find it. So the entire 2+ years I had give up on ever riding again. I'd love for people to easily be able to find these mods rather than take years to find a solution to getting back on the seat and burning some oil. Here's a pic of me drifting around on my scrambler after i said i'd never be able to ride again.

11035740_10200239130218608_2776392899551513969_n.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

That's fucking crazy. Glad you can still ride. Welcome back!

Thanks man. I still haven’t got to ride it because I need a throttle cable. But it’s coming soon. As long as I can handle the powerband from a 4-mill with an aggressive play port from Jeff,  i should be good. I can ride my 450r with zero problems working the throttle and clutch. But we’ll see lol. If i could afford a prosthetic, I know i’d be good, that way when the power sets me back, it’ll be even pull on the bars. The main problem I have now is that when I accelerate, i have to fight it to keep from pullin on just the left side. It’s very uncomfortable and a little rough on the spine lol.