Back after many years

Ok guys, I used to be very active on the forums here back when i was in high school 10+ years ago. My she has been sitting since 2011 in my shop. I took it to little sahara back in '11 on a fresh 4-mill and someone ended up running a screwdriver through the radiator while we were sleeping. So she's pretty much been sitting ever since over a radiator. Anyways, i'm about to go through the carbs and the usual stuff after years of storage. I have a few questions tho. I'm pretty sure i'm running 33 pwk carbs, They work with the stock cable? I can't remember. Also Where is everyone going to these days for their parts? I always used jeff at f.a.s.t. and i'm assuming he's still going strong? And last but not least, am I bat shit crazy for attempting to ride this with one hand since my right arm was amputated 5 years ago? 🤣

Mods: (from what I remember)

4 mill witch 60 over wisecos, dune port by fast, noss head with 20 or 21cc domes, 33 PWKs with pods, v-force 3s, T5s, timing advanced with adjustable plate, and other little bolt on's that I'm sure i've forgot about.

Lol yeah. I've been riding my other quads for several years now so it's not like i'm new to one handed riding, but my 450r and piped scrambler don't have quite the get up and go as the shee does. So it'll still definitely be interesting. Honestly i do see myself probably selling my setup and going back to just stock with pipes in the near future.

24 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

A back country snowmobile guides I know only has one arm.

Pretty cool videos below to show that you can do anything. Three parts to it.

I wouldnt question that, since theres no clutch.    But cool to see this guy not letting 1 arm keep em down

As for how, I have custom left hand throttle assemblies.
Hey man sorry to hear about your arm, but its great to hear ypur still riding (hats off to you). I would like to see a pic of you lefthand throttle. I was in a crash this past summer and left with use of thumb and pointer finger. So going to need a good work around.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Canadianshee said:

Hey man sorry to hear about your arm, but its great to hear ypur still riding (hats off to you). I would like to see a pic of you lefthand throttle. I was in a crash this past summer and left with use of thumb and pointer finger. So going to need a good work around.

I hate to hear about your situation to. The guy i bought them from don't make them any more, but i'll definitely try to get a hold of him and see if he'll make another batch or possibly still has some left. Here's the only pic i have of one at the moment.

52951137_1998169697151499_1429032702819958784_n.jpg

3 hours ago, gusto said:

I know where your coming from. I lost my left leg above the knee 3 years ago and have gone electric shifter.

i would consider looking at this system.

https://disabledmotorcyclerider.com/klever.html

Hate to hear that sir. And thanks man. Definitely gonna keep this in mind. Is there a way to set up a shee with a hydraulic clutch? Would be awesome with this setup. I'm pretty sure I'm running all hd springs and the clutch is a bitch to pull.

5 minutes ago, atvfreestylekid said:

Hate to hear that sir. And thanks man. Definitely gonna keep this in mind. Is there a way to set up a shee with a hydraulic clutch? Would be awesome with this setup. I'm pretty sure I'm running all hd springs and the clutch is a bitch to pull.

Magura makes the best one. The Chinese are now making them now, they’re all over eBay but I hear they’re junk.

if I were in your position I would look at rear brake lever controls to activate front also, move clutch to the right side.

I hate to hear about your situation to. The guy i bought them from don't make them any more, but i'll definitely try to get a hold of him and see if he'll make another batch or possibly still has some left. Here's the only pic i have of one at the moment.
52951137_1998169697151499_1429032702819958784_n.jpg.774891d3dea51ba83f11f4e2129e3a55.jpg
Awsome thanks for the pic. Throttle looks clean forsure. I would appreciate that.