Interesting read on carbon fiber control arm manufacturing.

trickedcarbine

SB07

Here's the arms. You can't really tell the differences.

054b68a1797e1c6e2be7071e1a4ab2a4.jpgfc279cf197db89f30e7d99e38c0e6ca2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming that the heims mount inside of the factory located tabs? If so, ditch all that center nonsense and run a Ti bolt on each side. That spacer is not needed IMO.

Edit. I looked at pic again. Why not build those so that the heims bolt to the inside of the factory outside tab? Cut the inside tabs off (or build without them) and be done? Why do you need the misalignment tapered spacers? All that thing is doing is going up and down. With that you loose the long bolt and replace with 2 bolts and 2 nuts, and you loose 4 of the tapered spacers and that big middle spacer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming that the heims mount inside of the factory located tabs? If so, ditch all that center nonsense and run a Ti bolt on each side. That spacer is not needed IMO.

Edit. I looked at pic again. Why not build those so that the heims bolt to the inside of the factory outside tab? Cut the inside tabs off (or build without them) and be done? Why do you need the misalignment tapered spacers? All that thing is doing is going up and down. With that you loose the long bolt and replace with 2 bolts and 2 nuts, and you loose 4 of the tapered spacers and that big middle spacer.

Worth looking in to. Thank you sir

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk