Interesting read on carbon fiber control arm manufacturing.

trickedcarbine

Lol u two. I post facts and hands on experience and tired of seeing BS being posted. Sorry if you think what I post comes off a certain way but IDGAF if I hurt ur feelings by posting facts. Please step up and post info to help. I have yet to see anyone who talks shit on me help in the areas I have. There's only a few peeps on BHQ that are even doing super light weight set ups that have clues

But you're not helping.

You're just saying how dumb this or that is.

I get that you are building a light bike, but to make it seem like yours is just so much better then everything else is getting annoying. You're just pumping yourself up and coming off as a dick.

But you're not helping.

You're just saying how dumb this or that is.

I get that you are building a light bike, but to make it seem like yours is just so much better then everything else is getting annoying. You're just pumping yourself up and coming off as a dick.

I have helped. So much assuming being posted about components and me. I'm stupid simple so not much to say about me and all my stuff is junk. Definitely not doing more than stating facts about shit. When tricked posts up an actual build thread with his details of build he can be helped more. Can't help when not much detail is in question

Tricked if I remember right you're a bigger dude, you thinking of losing any weight? I could be wrong, sorry if I am.

Wonder how a Ti swingarm would handle TT racing...

You are correct. I'm down 22 lbs from last year. Still eating and drinking a lot healthier. I am gonna push to get down to 205, but that's as light as I can get. I get pretty shredded at that weight.

As far as Ti swinger, dunno. I got a -2 Roll and it's heavy. Every one wants to build me a round tube light chromoly swinger, but they flex so that's out. All the guys capable of doing Ti don't wanna be bothered with figuring out a -2 ladder or arch.

Why not run a Ti swing arm with a Ti strut bar. Race tech makes them. Tyler runs one I know, his is stellar I believe though. Talk to local shops too. I have a hot rod guy here who has built several frames for other people and he was eager to help.

None of the banshee Guys who know Ti have showed any interest if it's not a 300' bike.

None of the banshee Guys who know Ti have showed any interest if it's not a 300' bike.

Money buys parts...it will get shit done. I haven't had anyone tell me no. Ever think about using super light chromoly set up? I use chromoly a arms/spindles and swingarms

Money buys parts...it will get shit done. I haven't had anyone tell me no. Ever think about using super light chromoly set up? I use chromoly a arms/spindles and swingarms

The arms are light weight chromo. Not the same as the regular LT fireball arms. Notice the way the upper arm balances off my hand in the photo. As far as the swinger, is there any one doing a light weight square tube? I've seen what I've seen from several manufacturers, and there's no way a straight round tube style swinger will ever go on my bike. A ladder bar or arched swinger would be cool in Ti, but like I said it's not 300' so guys don't wanna deal with it. Money is not the issue. I've saved up and hoarded parts for a year.

The arms are light weight chromo. Not the same as the regular LT fireball arms. Notice the way the upper arm balances off my hand in the photo. As far as the swinger, is there any one doing a light weight square tube? I've seen what I've seen from several manufacturers, and there's no way a straight round tube style swinger will ever go on my bike. A ladder bar or arched swinger would be cool in Ti, but like I said it's not 300' so guys don't wanna deal with it. Money is not the issue. I've saved up and hoarded parts for a year.

Aero tube FTW. All I'm sayin