BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT buy from Zillakilla02

So can we start calling dibs in the for sale section? As long as you call dibs, you are entitled to the item, even if you don't have the money.

Yup, I think 6 months should be the cut off and weekly payments of 29.95 should be accepted. Anyone have a huge ass motor they want to sell me?
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I joined this forum to gain some knowledge and just in the first couple days 80% of it is bashing and know it alls and trolls with nothing to do but argue for the sake of arguing. Kinda disappointing.

I agree I have gotten some helpful info on here. I guess you're gonna have that regardless of what site. I've done a lot of custom builds over the years. Sleds,bikes,cars,etc and I've been turning wrenches since I could reach the tool box. This is my first banshee build and regardless of how great of a mechanic/welder/fabricator someone is,the knowledge of people who have done it is worth it's weight in gold. Everyone started with no knowledge and I think people forget that they were there once too. All in all I appreciate the great knowledge base

• Like 1

I agree I have gotten some helpful info on here. I guess you're gonna have that regardless of what site. I've done a lot of custom builds over the years. Sleds,bikes,cars,etc and I've been turning wrenches since I could reach the tool box. This is my first banshee build and regardless of how great of a mechanic/welder/fabricator someone is,the knowledge of people who have done it is worth it's weight in gold. Everyone started with no knowledge and I think people forget that they were there once too. All in all I appreciate the great knowledge base

Started from the bottom now we here

People don't forget, they get pissed when people ask Qs that have been asked over and over again. If you can learn to use the search function, which is shit, and learn to use google, you'll be ok. I don't use the search on this site anymore. Go to google, type in whatever your searching, then type Banshee HQ after and it'll pull up what it is you need. Plus show the others on your you can take and dish the shit out too. And that you can actually form a complete sentence and that punctuation is not a lost skill.

• 2 years later...