BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT buy from Zillakilla02

agreed duneca, but from the only side of the story im being offered the funds hit and the pipes were still available. the seller didn't sell local until after he was ready to send the money. idk maybe im the only one that read the op's entire post.

The op said he had the money ready to go and you wouldn't respond till he asked if they were sold.

So as Phelps said, your word is garbage. You could've at least given him a heads up that you had a local sale. Not sell out from under him.

Op get your shit together too.

Like I said, you're not at fault here.

agreed duneca, but from the only side of the story im being offered the funds hit and the pipes were still available. the seller didn't sell local until after he was ready to send the money. idk maybe im the only one that read the op's entire post.

And there you go ASSUMING that the op's post was correct. The pipes got sold the night before his funds came available. But seriously what do you care? how did I know I could trust he would have the money ever available afyer waiting 5 days when it was only supposed to be one or two. Cmon man seriously. Don't start calling me shady when you don't even know the full story

The op said he had the money ready to go and you wouldn't respond till he asked if they were sold.

So as Phelps said, your word is garbage. You could've at least given him a heads up that you had a local sale. Not sell out from under him.

Op get your shit together too.

Like I said, you're not at fault here.

I waited 5 days!!!! After 5 fucking days I don't owe him shit I don't care what you say this is fuckin ridiculous

And I told yamaha21 at the beginning of transaction that I badly needed the money for moving and a day or 2 was all I could wait. I gave him the chance. He didn't come thru. Whoever wants to say my word is garbage cool I could care less but I was nice enough to give him the chance when I absolutely didn't have to do shit. I needed the funds plain and simple and had a local buyer willing to pick up at my house. How do I know if he is full of shit or actually waiting for funds to clear. 5 days is too long. He said one or 2 days and it took 5, so I'd day his word is garbage